Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Blk male seeks serious couple for Long term play in Connecticut And Mass
Old 09-22-2017, 12:20 AM

Default Blk male seeks serious couple for Long term play in Connecticut And Mass

Have you dreamed of sharing your wife ... let's be honest, having your wife taken from you ... by a strong, confident man? Or are you a hotwife looking to enjoy the benefits of an amazing lover while your husband is made to watch and help facilitate?

Do you both dream of having a tall, handsome, intelligent, fit, strong and fertile man in your lives? Let's talk.

I'm an experienced black male looking for the right couple for an ongoing relationship. Yes, more than just fucking her better than you ever could, I want an ongoing thing. I'm well educated, tested clean, fertile, DDDfree and a non smoker looking for similar in a couple. I'm open to age, race, statistics, kids at home, etc. Be very open to the wife being taken frequently and him having his role as well.

Tell me about you both, I have pictures to share as should you, but communication is more important to start. I'm not looking for tonight, and you shouldn't be either. Fucking a married woman is easy, I want much more than that.