Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Impressive
Old 11-01-2017, 01:47 PM

Default Impressive

Your well laid out summary requires some deep thinking on my behalf.

I will also include that style of thinking to understand why you're here at all.

My reason being that, as smart as you are, you have to realize the difference between the historical narrative and the present narrative are completely different.

In the former you assert that black men we subjugated and had not choice, which is true. But you apply that valid value judgement to today, and assume black men do not know this narrative and are therefore being and are indeed complicit in their continued abuse and objectification.

The real difference is that in one instance there is not a choice to enjoin the desired outcome by whites, and the other is. a willingness to become part of a contract where one decidedly becomes chattel. And you don't like it.

Got it.

Well, the issue of free choice in an ostensibly "free" America is right in the middle of your argument, and demonstrates that your assessment is only one view.

You negate the view of the participant, the willing buck. You negate the proposition that one might perceive a sense of power by engaging in these illicit contracts of pleasure. You negate that the power play is all on the black man. It's HIS choice as to who he engages with, and it is his value of himself that is to be considered. He sets the tone and HE chooses the engagement. It's a choice, not a mandate. In that choice, many might see that as pure power. The act of sex becomes a power play, and that my friend is a powerful aphrodisiac or should I say afrodisiac (lol). Just playin'

The people here are engaging in cuckoldry and domination for the most part. Yes, there are plenty of swingers with fetishes here too, but there is one constant. It is a choice, and nobody needs to be here, including you.

Which makes your posturing little more than a cry for attention, because what other reason would you post that historical truth here with the intent of making people "woke". You proceed from a false premise, that people are not already "woke". Have you considered that maybe everyone on here knows those historical facts and indeed that IS the fetish everyone is acting out? And are willing participants in the mythology of the forbidden fruit when engaging with others here. Maybe this is all understood and consensual, and maybe just maybe, despite the historical considerations, some might find it a turn on to turn the tables on history and pound a willing white pussy into submission, leave a huge load in the white cunt and simply walk out as an expression of pure domination and power? That the act itself provides a healing relief to all participants. You get a happy black man walking out with a wet dick, not mad at anything. Orgasms do that. And you have a white couple who understands "blacklivesmatter".

I know, I've turned your words completely upside down, because I could. I have those talents. Just like you have the talent to be a buzzkill. Historically astute, but a complete misapplication of your "warning" and infomercial of black awareness.

To close, while I appreciate the narrative, I don't appreciate your presence. I think you should go back to your twitter account, continue your quest to find people who are not informed, and give them your treatise on blackness and the evils of interracial cuckoldry, then of course, delete your account here because realizing there is nothing to do here, your good works would be needed elsewhere.

Didn't mean to be so harsh, but really, get the fuck off my lawn.

Have a Blessed Day,
bigthickblkdick

Bravo Big
Old 11-01-2017, 04:03 PM

Thumbs up Bravo Big

you don't post much but when you do DAMN!!!! Lol.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-01-2017 at 04:06 PM..