Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: white wife
I need 2 12.50%
I want 3 18.75%
my sin 1 6.25%
white wife 2 12.50%
white mother 4 25.00%
first time 0 0%
I want 0 0%
I'm looking 1 6.25%
I hope 0 0%
your cum 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

why are men like that?
Old 09-05-2018, 04:23 PM

Angry why are men like that?

Immediately I confess that I really wanted to get acquainted with a black man whom I can trust. Why? Everything is simple and difficult to explain at the same time. When you live all your life in the image of a respectable lady, mother and wife, one day a moment comes and you understand that inside yourself you are different. You look at the naked black men, their bodies cause a shiver and you realize that in your thoughts you touch their cocks, wait for the black palms on your white breasts, and those lips that can clasp your nipples. You're scared and want intrigue at the same time. Afraid that your relationship with a black man will cease to be a secret, you are afraid that instead of the man with whom you decided to go to bed - next will be a self-assured fool .... You want tenderness and rudeness simultaneously .... You want rudeness when you are raped by a wild animal and you do with it all the perversions about which you heard .... And you want a tenderly deep touch of his cock to your womb and this moment when the cock begins to massage your womb and on top - a shot of sperm inside your womb ... I look at the big dicks and I understand what it is created for the white woman ....
But alas .... Black men write stupid letters .... Their fantasies are primitive - suck cock no more .... Their letters are short and designed for whores. Black men want but do not understand the white woman and they do not understand what real pleasure can be obtained by both if there is a secret between them, trust, shamelessness, depravity, perversion, rudeness and tenderness, insistence and understanding of her fear - and all at the same time ... They want to masturbate in a chat and a real meeting before the mother, wife and lady believe him. He will understand who he is, will believe him and will be confident in preserving the secrets of their relationship ... Everything else - for whores but not for a white respectable wife .....
It's a pity...
Attached Thumbnails
why are men like that?-com-03.jpg  

Old 09-24-2018, 03:33 AM

Why the massive font size?

Old 09-24-2018, 12:59 PM

Would you allow this black man to elaborate please? I can explain.

Old 10-05-2018, 02:45 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifezzz View Post

Bcuz it was an option

you go girl good come back and good response to her post

Tags
bbc, black cock, debauchery, slut, white breast