Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC in hartford
Old 10-13-2019, 07:53 PM

Default BBC in hartford

Extremely well hung BBC in Hartford ct looking for people to fuck. I am uninhibited and like mostly females but have been know to dabble in a white male bubble butt.
If your male, I do not kiss, touch you, get you off, and only bare back. So many of you guys say you want to get plowed and then try to kiss or hug. I just want to fuck your ass, pretend its a females, and take years of black oppression out on it before I bust deep in your guts, then tell you to have a nice day.

Last edited by lgtrucker; 10-13-2019 at 07:57 PM..

Old 10-13-2019, 11:19 PM

Sounds good to me!

Old 10-16-2019, 12:34 PM

Great post

Just left
Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 AM

Default Just left

I was just in Bridgeport for a year. You look like a serious challenge.

Jessica

Old 10-17-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgtrucker View Post
Extremely well hung BBC in Hartford ct looking for people to fuck. I am uninhibited and like mostly females but have been know to dabble in a white male bubble butt.
If your male, I do not kiss, touch you, get you off, and only bare back. So many of you guys say you want to get plowed and then try to kiss or hug. I just want to fuck your ass, pretend its a females, and take years of black oppression out on it before I bust deep in your guts, then tell you to have a nice day.
This white boi would love to have you on top of me breeding my ass looking me in the eye and saying you got a big black man in you boi and I am going to cum in you and keep cumming in you all I want.

Check out our pics on my profile
Old 03-24-2022, 11:45 AM

Default Check out our pics on my profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgtrucker View Post
Fuck my white ass and pretend you are fucking my wife. That will get us both off!