Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Warning danger proceed with caution . In Connecticut
Old 06-24-2021, 02:57 PM

Default Warning danger proceed with caution . In Connecticut

I’m the man your mother told you to stay away from for your own protection. Because of the changes that would come over you, the things that you would do for a me, the obedients and loyalty that you would show me. She wanted to protect you from what she had become.

Because she called me every time you left home. I had become her addiction the reason she got up from the dinner table when I called, I’m the reason she changed the way she dressed, did her hair and make up. She started wearing short skirt and dress with tighter tops to please me. I’m the reason she no longer wears a bra or panties. The once prim and proper mother you once knew, has become a nasty slut.
She has done things for me that she had never done before and she loved every minute of it. I showed her a world she never know about before she met me. True sexual freedom because there was no fear of judgment. Once I removed that fear of being judged, the real woman was finally released, the deep dark fantasies she had she could now do because I have her the freedom to do whatever she wanted to do sexually because along with that freedom I also proved safety and protection from anyone who didn’t like the new her