Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC Looking for White Wife Slut in Vegas
Old 02-24-2011, 12:18 PM

Default BBC Looking for White Wife Slut in Vegas

I am a 35 y/o blk Male non smoker who is in great shape works hard and loves to play even harder. I'm not new to the lifestyle at all. So rest assured your Wife will be pleased. I can go multiple rounds am a heavy cummer and am into role play, Facials, Anal, public sex glory holes etc.. I'm really looking for an ongoing thing with a sexy whie wife who wants to be slutted out behind closed doors. If what I describe is you contact me asap and send a pic or two.

W.

hotgirlfriend
Old 02-24-2011, 05:50 PM

Default hotgirlfriend

Me !!!!!!!

White California BBC Virgin Looking?
Old 01-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Banned

Default White California BBC Virgin Looking?

White California cuckold sissy Husband wanting his White BBC Virgin Wife Sexually Taken And BBC Bred Black Owned And Used as A BBC Slut Whore For BBC Servicing ? Contact Us ASAP For Details information At JerryGru4666@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
BBC Looking for White Wife Slut in Vegas-68863314.jpg   BBC Looking for White Wife Slut in Vegas-68753576.jpg   BBC Looking for White Wife Slut in Vegas-68863313.jpg  

Old 01-10-2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggin4gold112 View Post
I am a 35 y/o blk Male non smoker who is in great shape works hard and loves to play even harder. I'm not new to the lifestyle at all. So rest assured your Wife will be pleased. I can go multiple rounds am a heavy cummer and am into role play, Facials, Anal, public sex glory holes etc.. I'm really looking for an ongoing thing with a sexy whie wife who wants to be slutted out behind closed doors. If what I describe is you contact me asap and send a pic or two.

W.
I want you to fuck my mexican Wife in Vegas..she moved over there after she met a black cock in Las Vegas n.v. send me your email and number..mexsex4u

Cuck couple in Vegas
Old 01-11-2021, 03:15 AM

Default Cuck couple in Vegas

Will be in Vegas end of month, let’s play