Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Come on People!! We need to be more Proactive helping Black guys Contact more girls!
Old 08-05-2012, 02:34 AM

Post Come on People!! We need to be more Proactive helping Black guys Contact more girls!

I have been active in doing so and spreading the word to more white girls about how much better a black guy is as a lover not just dating but having random hookups with also, I think they find it more comforting coming from a white guy telling them what is the truth!

I have been in contact with alot of the guys who post on here also in the eastern united states and giving them womens contact info that I know are looking to be with black men and also ones whom im trying to talk into it and asure them its the right thing to do since they are on the fence and shy to try sex with black men since they have been programmed by a white society into thinking its taboo and wrong to do. We need to come together and get the word out to more women people!! If we could get even one or two white girls to start sleeping with black men we would be doing our jobs! Keep at it everyone and get the word out to all these women who want a great sexual experience but are shy and unsure about trying it, we need to give them encouragment and support everyone

A message from TylerSupports.

Last edited by Tylersupports; 08-05-2012 at 02:37 AM..

Old 08-18-2012, 07:27 PM

I find there are alot of women out there who are missing oout on alot of fun simply because they wont open their mind to the possibilities, even alot of the ones I talk to online who are interested are very timid about it but im starting to get the message across I find it comes easier if I get the girl to like me first then I tell her more about black men and what they are missing out with in their life and what they should be doing to get the most satisfaction and they are listening I thinik since I talked a few into it who were on the fence, I cant believe how many white girls are missing out being with black men its hard to believe but slowly the number is growing and the numbers are picking up really fast now I find!

Old 08-18-2012, 09:24 PM

More canadian women need to be made aware of this as well, we're definitely lacking some serious BCS in the north

Old 11-24-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Black Breeder View Post
More canadian women need to be made aware of this as well, we're definitely lacking some serious BCS in the north
So true man, been talking to girls to elt them know most places I visit and to new girls I see

Old 12-02-2012, 04:12 PM

If a black guy wants to contact us because he wants to have fun with my wife, hey we are all for it. If a black guy is running around with the magical myth they are superior over all other races, then please look elsewhere. We don't believe in racism of any sort. We have many black friends who just enjoy fun and don't feel that any race is superior over another. That's the type of individuals we love meeting. So, while I do think it is good to get the word out you want to have sex with women, it is not acceptable at all to us to do so in such a mythological and racist manner of acting all superior. And we do not believe most black men have that terrible attitude either. The many we know don't. We have never been disrespected like that.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:11 PM

The whole 'superior' thing cracks me up. If you want to identify a moron on this site, look no further than that.

We've been Looking
Old 12-07-2012, 02:55 PM

Default We've been Looking

My lady and I have had several experiences with me observing but the ability to find reliable men who show is difficult at best. We've in the Hudson Valley area of New York and can entertain both not travel to far. Huy's if you read this or are aware of any local clubs which will assist in this droop us a line.