Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Nobody likes younger men??
Old 06-24-2013, 09:16 PM

Default Nobody likes younger men??

Nobody wants a young bbc huh??

Wish you weren't so far away
Old 06-24-2013, 11:37 PM

Default Wish you weren't so far away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakid230 View Post
Would luv to take that whenever you could give it to me. I love younger black men!!

Old 06-25-2013, 02:03 AM

Lots of mature white ladies go crazy for young black guys. The issue is that it can be difficult for a young man to connect with an older woman. Even for casual sex, most women expect to form a connection with a man. Doesn't mean they have to love each other. But they need to feel a connection. Once you hit your mid-20s and especially 30s, your luck with older women will improve. The two 41 year olds I've attracted recently told me that 24/25 is their lower limit and I'm a couple years above that limit so they gave me the green light. They feel like it's having sex with their son if they go lower than mid-20s. I've also been turned down by a number of older women who are looking for a man who is at least 30 or even 35. One of them was in her early 40s. A few in their late 40s.

Women are not all the same. But they tend to be not as wham, bam, thank you ma'am as men. Women need to be seduced. Especially older women. It's not enough to be all like "yeah I'm a hot young black guy with a BBC." Remember that there are plenty of boytoys willing to fuck older women. You need to seduce her with your mind. Unless she really needs to get laid and she figures that you will do.

While lots of mature white women love young black guys, I noticed that lots of young white girls love older black gentleman. It must be a daddy thing (not knocking it. lol).

Shitttttttttttt, what you talking about?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 AM

Smile Shitttttttttttt, what you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakid230 View Post

Love my little cubs. 💋 especially my 🐢 turtle daddy *wink*

Nice post.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:40 AM

Thumbs up Nice post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfantasy View Post
Lots of mature white ladies go crazy for young black guys. The issue is that it can be difficult for a young man to connect with an older woman. Even for casual sex, most women expect to form a connection with a man. Doesn't mean they have to love each other. But they need to feel a connection. Once you hit your mid-20s and especially 30s, your luck with older women will improve. The two 41 year olds I've attracted recently told me that 24/25 is their lower limit and I'm a couple years above that limit so they gave me the green light. They feel like it's having sex with their son if they go lower than mid-20s. I've also been turned down by a number of older women who are looking for a man who is at least 30 or even 35. One of them was in her early 40s. A few in their late 40s.

Women are not all the same. But they tend to be not as wham, bam, thank you ma'am as men. Women need to be seduced. Especially older women. It's not enough to be all like "yeah I'm a hot young black guy with a BBC." Remember that there are plenty of boytoys willing to fuck older women. You need to seduce her with your mind. Unless she really needs to get laid and she figures that you will do.

While lots of mature white women love young black guys, I noticed that lots of young white girls love older black gentleman. It must be a daddy thing (not knocking it. lol).

A lot of valid points there.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:11 AM

I watched my gf (29) suck off an 18 year old with an extremely large dick--very hot. He came but never went soft.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:24 AM

turtle cub

Old 06-26-2013, 02:20 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles View Post
turtle cub

💋 That's right baby.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:30 PM

I do the younger big black dicks.

Again?
Old 07-13-2013, 11:18 PM

Wink Again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obx! View Post
U 2 need to get a room

Geesh. Airfare and rooms are killing us but it's sooooo worth it.