Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

All parties involved need to be verified.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:25 PM

Exclamation All parties involved need to be verified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopezOne View Post
Thanks for the advice! Chatting a few bulls in the next few days based by emails response, hope we get lucky.

No matter who it is or who y'all are. Y'all Need to verify each other on cam. That goes for all parties involved. Don't listen to any BS about I don't have a cam or know how to work it. Chances are their playing games and are fake. (Goes for both parties) Again, don't believe any BS excuses. If your gonna share yourselves in that manner with another person then that person needs to at least know how to work a cam. Reason I say this is bc your gonna have some fakes that answer your ad. They will try and cuck y'all over the phone or thru email. As that's their way of getting off. Never being able to meet bc they're not really who they say they are.

Bottom line is play safe, verification, verification VERIFICATION!!!

Assuming that y'all are in deed real yourselves.

Old 07-07-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

No matter who it is or who y'all are. Y'all Need to verify each other on cam. That goes for all parties involved. Don't listen to any BS about I don't have a cam or know how to work it. Chances are their playing games and are fake. (Goes for both parties) Again, don't believe any BS excuses. If your gonna share yourselves in that manner with another person then that person needs to at least know how to work a cam. Reason I say this is bc your gonna have some fakes that answer your ad. They will try and cuck y'all over the phone or thru email. As that's their way of getting off. Never being able to meet bc they're not really who they say they are.

You mean by a web cam mustang, right? I'm hearing more and more how this site is loaded with fakes. We are a real couple looking for our first time. I'm talking to two bulls at the moment by different messagers and they seem legit but you're absolutely right.I guess I could never know for sure. Either way we are going to be very cautious about who we will meet. Have you personally had any luck meeting anyone from here?

Yes by WEB CAM!!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:56 PM

Lightbulb Yes by WEB CAM!!

They may seem legit but are they really? Anyone can talk a good game with words. Especially if they have their role (as in actor/play) down pat. You might be new to this but others aren't.

Demand cam and watch as the excuses roll in. Don't listen and don't waste your time with them. Move on, keep searching.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:36 PM

Wink

I see the doctor is in again good looking out love

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

BBC in NYC
Old 07-08-2013, 06:52 PM

Default BBC in NYC

Hello there and welcome to ILI. You will certainly find what you desire here. Enjoy.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:01 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksteele View Post
I see the doctor is in again good looking out

😊Thanks luv 💋

Tags
bbc bull hotwife slutwife, bbc creampie, cuckold 1st time, cuckold bbc hot wife, gangbang bbc