Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

In Savannah Georgia on April 25th
Old 02-13-2014, 02:00 PM

Wink In Savannah Georgia on April 25th

Upper class attractive white wife in Savannah for the weekend of April 25th. Request good looking black male with BBC to meet at THE WESTIN SAVANNAH HARBOR GOLF RESORT & SPA Friday Night and come to room. I would like to see photos and in return I will send mine. I have blond hair, blue eyes, 5'07", 135lbs. Not looking for a relationship, just a evening of hard fucking. My husband will be at the hotel for a business seminar and has told me to go find a BBC and have fun for a few hours.

Old 04-21-2016, 05:11 AM

Wow, sounds like you want someone to my attributes. . description. of you sounds pretty hot... wish I were in the savanna area.. lol hell, i'd probably use a vacation day from work just to cum see what your working with.. but alas, I am out of reach of you... smh, the eyes can see so far, but the yet the reach is beyond that

Tags
bbc bull hotwife slutwife, savannah