Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wtf????
Old 04-04-2014, 05:01 PM

Question Wtf????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titbitch View Post
I am 1 fine blacque owned ho/whore ---- who is experienced in providing 'real' oral pleasure to all men, where i will drain their dicks dry- and make all of them come back for more and never stopping. My lips are gifts from god - and he has given me the power to suck men long and hard, and make them come to me before they goes their whores for oral pleasuring. My pussy is lined with love, and so all men can come to
me, fuck me long and hard, and never wants any other pussy. That is the 2nd gift from god given to me---- my body has been blessed many time by my bishop, [king frederick] to pleasure all men orally and pussy wise.
My pussy is sooooooooooo good, that man will lose their females for me, they will surrender over to me what ever i wants, my pussy never bleeds, never on the red flag, and my pussy is open 24/7 ---- and i needs vitamin-dick hourly................... As well as all men will come to me or i will go to them, they have tried the rest -- cummmmmmmmmmmmm to me and get the best!!!

probably in room on second floor off the street. door will just be open beginning at 9pm so if you see a big white bitch in a corset, you are peeking in the right room!

See ya there

Cj

Oh yea? Well my puccie was blessed and sworn in by the American Justice League *insert theme song* Able to leap over buildings and BULLSHIT in a single bound... Is it a bird, is it a plane? Nooooo it's Alley's SUPER PUCCIEEEEEEE!!! Cape *blowing in the wind*.

~~~~~~~

"Blessed by god, tried the rest now try the best". Give me a fcking break but hey thanks for the lol this morning.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 04-04-2014 at 06:37 PM..

Old 04-05-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
LMAO....you're right mustang, what a bunch of bullshit written by a perverted guy
TOTAL BULLSHIT.....agreed!

How deep is the bs?
Old 04-06-2014, 03:27 AM

Default How deep is the bs?

Do I need ankle boots, knee high , waders , chest high or scub gear? Shit is deep!

Old 04-06-2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkng4whtchck View Post
Do I need ankle boots, knee high , waders , chest high or scub gear? Shit is deep!

Was gonna say snorkel but ya might breath some shit in. So go for the scuba gear.

Tags
bukkake, fucking, gangbang, sucking, titbitch