Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

GangBang Fri 5-30-14 West Side of Cleveland Ohio
Old 05-21-2014, 08:12 PM

Talking GangBang Fri 5-30-14 West Side of Cleveland Ohio

West side Cleveland Couple Looking for A few Well hung respectful disease free and clean Black Men For Hotel GangBang on Friday May 30th.
Wife would like to be DP'd and have All her Holes Filled With Cum. She will be lightly bound and blindfolded. Just come in experience a truly fantastic blowjob from a true master of the cock, fuck her wett pussy and tight ass leave your deposit in either and leave us for out 1on1 after party.😈
If you would like to help us fulfill this fantasy then email us with both a cock pic and face pic for consideration.
P.S. She would very much prefer your cock and balls to either be shaved smooth or at the very least nicely trimmed...
Thanks K&S

Old 05-22-2014, 05:12 PM

Smile

Verified women and couples have better luck on the site. Honestly would love to add another couple to the list. Can we set up a time to Skype or meet in the chat room here?

Thanks and like I said. I'm looking forward to adding y'all.

To Mustang Alley
Old 05-23-2014, 12:35 AM

Default To Mustang Alley

I believe if u look thru our albums there's no mistaking we are who we say we are!

Old 05-23-2014, 12:43 AM

Smile

Thanks shug but this list is Cam verified. Sorry. It wouldn't be fair to others who have taken the minute to get cam verified.

It's painless and free. lol.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:46 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnS7274 View Post
I believe if u look thru our albums there's no mistaking we are who we say we are!

Okay I peeked at the pictures but there's so many different random women, not sure which one Is suppose to be you/y'all.

Pics
Old 05-23-2014, 01:15 AM

Thumbs up Pics

Pics in galleries that say things he/she want to try are obviously not going to be of us, since we haven't tried it yet. All the other albums are most defiantly us... Geez your awfully tuff on people. We are real and anyone who wants to know for sure can email us and we will send a pic of us to verify to them. Ask and we will prove to members interested in actually meeting. As long as they are willing to do the same. Thanks, KnS

Last edited by KnS7274; 05-23-2014 at 01:17 AM.. Reason: Ty

Old 05-23-2014, 03:32 AM

Oh I see. I'm suppose to open the pics up and see the comment from spouse. Well to be honest I see other pics that say "my queen" and this one -->> ILoveInterracial.Com - Kissing Her Sweet Lips - Things He Wants To Try - photo from KnS7274 the pic caption is " Kissing Her Sweet Lips
Kissing Her Sweet Lips While She\'s Getting Pounded By BBC\'s "
that doesn't mention that's not y'all in the pic. So yea it's a bit misleading.

But the vid looks like her. lol

Yes I see some real pics of a couple, mingled in a maze of other pics. All I'm saying that cam seals the deal. Cam verified is verified. Sorry but I've seen so many pic faked that no way would I accept that as proof as y'all shouldn't either.

Honestly don't see what the big deal is. I mean damn, slut, glory holes and GB but yet has issues with a quick hi on cam? Only takes a sec, promise not to take up much of your time.

Like I said I WOULD LOVE TO ADD y'all to the verified club. Either way if y'all change your mind you know where to find me.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 05-26-2014 at 07:22 AM..

Old 05-25-2014, 09:01 PM

We are interacting personally with enuf ppl on here in our area that I'm honestly not too worried about being Cam Verified! We are here for one reason only! And honestly i don't want my ISP or skyp name out there- we have kids in the house & this part of our life is totally separate! Hope u can understand that! If we do choose to become cam verified in the future we'll let ya know! I kno there's tons of Fakes on here-we get em daily, so I do understand your concern!
Thank you,
K

Old 05-25-2014, 09:40 PM

Lots of people use a diff skype ID. (They're free) also don't think there is a way to retrieve a ISP on Skype. That's a new one on me. Gonna have to look that up. Also nobody would have the skype name but myself. I keep all info private. Plus the chat room here wouldn't be a problem bc as far as the ISP is concerned bc once you joined the site your IP was logged.

Also if you have children and that worried about giving out a Skype name then you might wanna rethink pics (which every one's are real) and video.

Anyhow you're welcome.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 05-26-2014 at 01:36 AM..

Old 05-26-2014, 04:18 AM

n.an.an.an.an.an.an.an.an.a

Last edited by d00mz; 02-15-2016 at 06:38 AM..

Tags
and proud of it, geez..., not verified