Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Still looking for my first BIG BLACK COCK
Old 02-01-2010, 09:47 PM

Default Still looking for my first BIG BLACK COCK

Hi, guys my name is Alicia I am a married Puerto Rican woman on the DL looking to get with her first BLACK BULL. I live in Westchester,NY I am 32 years old 5'3", 180lbs. 38D tits with big nipples a very nice fat tight wet pussy and a big 42" Ass. I like to suck cock and swallow and I also love to get fucked in both my ass and pussy. I am looking for bareback so please be clean safe HIV- and D/D Free like me. I am looking for Tall, Big Muscular/Husky football player type men that are hung 8-9" or more and thick please cut or uncut is fine with me. I am looking for 1 or a few guys I can be with or even a group of BLACK MEN looking for a Gang Bang slut they can have once a week let me know?
Attached Thumbnails
Still looking for my first BIG BLACK COCK-show-body.jpg   Still looking for my first BIG BLACK COCK-ready-pounding.jpg   Still looking for my first BIG BLACK COCK-come-use-me-good.jpg   Still looking for my first BIG BLACK COCK-my-pussy-ass-ready-fucked.jpg   Still looking for my first BIG BLACK COCK-like-what-you-see-let-me-know.jpg  

Last edited by SEXLATINANY1977; 02-01-2010 at 09:51 PM..

Old 02-05-2010, 01:58 AM

Cool

what's up alicia, my name is ty. im in CT 27 yo bm, athletic build. very interested in what u got goin on, u can hit me up at tyshaghn@yahoo.com

travel?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:19 AM

Default travel?

Why don't u come to DETROIT for a weekend? I will make sure BBC feels you up all day and all night long....

bbc here
Old 03-12-2010, 08:31 PM

Default bbc here

hit me up in columbia,sc james_adams866@yahoo

Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 AM

whoa u look great, i never been with latina. i do want to try with latina so you might be my first latina lady. are you willing to travel to south carolina for the weekend? i am a black nice looking guy in a nice shape. i think it works for us. if u are serious, let me know. we will see what we can

Last edited by johnn15; 03-25-2010 at 09:20 AM..

Will cum to you from md and use all holes?
Old 03-25-2010, 12:02 PM

Default Will cum to you from md and use all holes?

Hit me at kariym2003@yahoo.com

Old 03-26-2010, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXLATINANY1977 View Post
Hi, guys my name is Alicia I am a married Puerto Rican woman on the DL looking to get with her first BLACK BULL. I live in Westchester,NY I am 32 years old 5'3", 180lbs. 38D tits with big nipples a very nice fat tight wet pussy and a big 42" Ass. I like to suck cock and swallow and I also love to get fucked in both my ass and pussy. I am looking for bareback so please be clean safe HIV- and D/D Free like me. I am looking for Tall, Big Muscular/Husky football player type men that are hung 8-9" or more and thick please cut or uncut is fine with me. I am looking for 1 or a few guys I can be with or even a group of BLACK MEN looking for a Gang Bang slut they can have once a week let me know?
I hope some you will still have some of that nice ass and pussy let for when you cum south. after this call to the wild.

photos
Old 03-26-2010, 01:47 PM

Default photos

I love the photos. I hope to see my wife taking black dick someday.
My e-mail is mmtinc1@verizon.net

Best Regards,
John

Old 06-16-2010, 10:11 PM

i am from ny/nj border not far from rochester 6'2 220 and hung. hit me up and we can do this. i like what i see in your pics

Old 06-20-2010, 02:00 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXLATINANY1977 View Post
Hello!!! My name is Benjamin, and I hope I'm not too late late to hit that fat, wet PR pussy of yours!!! Hit me up on my ILI page, then email me at wanderer343434@yahoo.com. Don't forget to let me know that you met me here!!! BTW, I'm originally from Brooklyn, but living in Philly. What of Westchester you're living at??? Holla back because I hadn't had any in awhile!!!