Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Vegas
Old 08-22-2015, 05:18 PM

Default Vegas

Hi all
Any good sex/swingers club in Vegas?

Last edited by kiddbilly; 08-22-2015 at 05:22 PM..

Old 08-22-2015, 10:23 PM

Most of the clubs in Las Vegas are scams designed to separate tourists from their money. Stay away from anything in the Sahara Commercial Center, i.e. Green Door, Fantasy Social Club or whatever they are calling it these days. Also, stay (far) away from anything on Industrial or Highland road. Total scams and you run the risk of getting mugged. Cab drivers will try to steer you towards these places because they get a kick-back from the owners.

The Red Rooster on the East side of the valley is legit, but, tends to attract an "older" crowd. It might still be useful as a place to meet someone if you have arranged something beforehand. Couples Oasis (google it) used to be a very nice club. I was a member for a while but have not been there for a few years. It is members only but membership is inexpensive and well worth it.

Alternatively, there are a few private/by invite only clubs available but you will have to research and set something up before you arrive.

Feel free to ask me questions. I was active in the adult scene at one time and I'm familiar with most of the venues. I am a Las Vegas local.

Good luck and stay safe.

Old 08-23-2015, 12:23 AM

Good advice from Steel Rat, but if you are just looking to hook up Fremont Street is fun.

Old 08-23-2015, 12:31 AM

Thx Steel and vegasgirl