Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Wife is Ready again for BBC
Old 05-18-2016, 03:04 AM

Default My Wife is Ready again for BBC

Finally my wife is ready again for BBC. We live in Toronto area. Is there any clean 100% STD free Black Bull ready please wife for whole night? We will love to enjoy the moment. Anyone interested send me reply.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:19 PM

Just wondering if it was a very good experience for her the first time, but I believe the better question is probably, "How was the first time your wife was with a BBC how was it for you?" -BlackIcee "Master Of Airtime" AND What does your wife look like? You two haven't shared any pics. I would love to see her?

Old 06-22-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIcee View Post
Just wondering if it was a very good experience for her the first time, but I believe the better question is probably, "How was the first time your wife was with a BBC how was it for you?" -BlackIcee "Master Of Airtime" AND What does your wife look like? You two haven't shared any pics. I would love to see her?
I was kind of wondering the same things-I hope she will tell us more

It's time we Met
Old 06-22-2016, 11:23 PM

Default It's time we Met

Maybe we need too talk and see if we can set something up... Let's see if we can help each other in and out... I live in Spring Hill Florida ...in a few weeks I an traveling too Reno Nevada...But maybe before or when I get back??? We can play with your hot slut...
Eli...

12inches *
Old 06-23-2016, 01:59 AM

Default 12inches *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdmavrick View Post
Finally my wife is ready again for BBC. We live in Toronto area. Is there any clean 100% STD free Black Bull ready please wife for whole night? We will love to enjoy the moment. Anyone interested send me reply.
If you're is really still interested in more black experience (this time with a true alpha-male bull)
that a officer and a gentleman , please post or leave some contact information soon!!
Real black bull waiting"