Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

California dramin' for BBC
Old 08-22-2017, 03:13 PM

Default California dramin' for BBC

Looking for well hung (9"-12") DARK SKINNED BBC who would be interested in cuckolding. Preferably a Black man ages 45-75 but will accept anyone of legal age. No male on male contact! 25 yr old white girl needs Black cock. Her name is Amanda! We cannot travel so you would have to be willing to travel. If you're local that would be great too. Please send pictures of yourself, be willing to exchange numbers and verify.

Hoping to get her drunk at a local bar and taking her back to a room for the sexual experience. Please be comfortable with picture/video taking because I'd like to make a portfolio of the memory. I will share photos/vids with all involved. Open to having up to 3 Black men at one time.

Message me if interested. Thanks!

no male bonding till after the show
Old 08-22-2017, 11:39 PM

Default no male bonding till after the show

She needs to do the chatting, not just you. If she's mature she won't need to be drunk. Sounds like a one- sided male dominated fantasy of which she ain't aware and that's corny....get her involved 😒😞😉

Old 08-23-2017, 04:09 AM

Fake shit.....................................

Old 08-23-2017, 08:34 PM

Is she willing to do this or<or is it just you wanting her to,If its her as well get back with me,By the way if we were to do this id rather her not be intoxicated all

Old 08-25-2017, 11:02 AM

Fake couple, bogus post

Old 08-25-2017, 03:20 PM

It seems as though all the Black men here think every couple/girl is fake. To which I'd ask why are you even here? So you can talk to mediocre "real" women from thousands of miles away. Yes, I am the male half posting. Yes, it is a fantasy of mine. And YES, she is REAL!

Just hear what I have to say and if you're not interested just say "sorry, not interested."

Can you say jail time?
Old 03-05-2018, 09:29 PM

Exclamation Can you say jail time?

The men Have a valid point and when they ask about it, you got all defensive. .. Actually sounds like a trap to me, considering that your other post was about rape fantasies and now you want to get a woman drunk and have 3 men waiting to take advantage. videoed and pics?!? Can you say jail time!!!

They have every right to ask to speak to the woman.. That's if she's real and in this case I hope and pray she's fake.

Why would anyone risk it?
3 blk men in a hotel room taking advantage of a drunk white woman?!? and tomorrow when she sobers up I'm sure there will be hell to pay.

Tags
breeding, cuckolding, queen of spades, snow bunny, white pussy