Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any blacks guys
Old 10-22-2017, 10:02 PM

Default Any blacks guys

want to start something

Old 10-24-2017, 12:00 AM

Mmm hmm, I sure do

Old 10-29-2017, 01:31 AM

Your not local. Im seriously looking

Old 11-02-2017, 11:58 AM

Oh my dear I'm not joking. I'm seriously looking but not only looking local. I'm grown and single w/o children so I'm free to travel. This is my "adventure" and it is one that I plan on enjoying to the fullest. I do understand and respect that you're only seeking a local companion though

Old 11-02-2017, 05:15 PM

add sum pics bruh

Old 11-02-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangonwhitewifefan View Post
add sum pics bruh
I have tried. It keeps telling me to check the content advisor and that there’s nothing in my album. I’ve tried to put them in different albums, tried creating one etc. nothing works so I wrote the admin. Hope they figure out what’s up soon

Old 11-02-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwhte View Post
Mmm hmm, I sure do

Plz cam verify this or any person person before wasting anytime with messages or sending pics.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Plz cam verify this or any person person before wasting anytime with messages or sending pics.

Lmao. I assure you that I am very real. So can a few of my friends on here. Not sure why you're implying that I may not be? I've never spammed anyone or done anything harmful to anyone on here, or anywhere else for that matter. Also I highly doubt bots write Admins about uploading pics lol.

It was word of advice to YOU
Old 11-03-2017, 04:39 AM

Default It was word of advice to YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwhte View Post
Lmao. I assure you that I am very real. So can a few of my friends on here. Not sure why you're implying that I may not be? I've never spammed anyone or done anything harmful to anyone on here, or anywhere else for that matter. Also I highly doubt bots write Admins about uploading pics lol.

Oh nooooo, I wasn't speaking about you,I was offering the advice to YOUUUU!!!! Oh And you would be surprised about fakes writting the admin. Lol but again I wasn't calling you a fake, you totally miss read my post.

Damn in my haste to run out the door today I forgot to mention about TRAVEL!!! VERIFY BEFORE ANY TRAVEL PLANS!! again I quoted you because you replied that you were ready to start something. That's why I quoted you. Then the whole blurb about verification.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-03-2017 at 04:52 AM..

Old 11-03-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh nooooo, I wasn't speaking about you,I was offering the advice to YOUUUU!!!! Oh And you would be surprised about fakes writting the admin. Lol but again I wasn't calling you a fake, you totally miss read my post.

Damn in my haste to run out the door today I forgot to mention about TRAVEL!!! VERIFY BEFORE ANY TRAVEL PLANS!! again I quoted you because you replied that you were ready to start something. That's why I quoted you. Then the whole blurb about verification.

Oh my apologies and thanks for the advice. Going forward I'll be sure to watch who I friend/ message closely. BTW my misread prompted me to figure out how to post a verifiable pic lol. Thanks again

Last edited by luvwhte; 11-03-2017 at 06:04 PM..