Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

brampton area...
Old 04-17-2010, 12:59 PM

Question brampton area...

wife has done in the past a few sexy things (pics, videos, exhib, cam show...) but she has not yet met anybody...i think that it is just the lack of opportunity so i was thinking to improve the odds....i am planning to take the wife out for dinner soon in the Brampton area (Ontario). After dinner, i am looking for a bar in the same area, if possible with good music, preferably from the 70s-80s, and a dancing area.....a plus if they have a pool table...i am looking for a few good men to be there and possibly chat with the wife, offer her a few drinks, invite her to dance....while dancing make her feel what you have to offer....then hopefully, later in the evening, after a few more drinks, invite us to your place where you and your friends (that would have been at the bar) can ...well, you know, give an even better time to the wife...for the enjoyment of all...

Wife is chubby, 5"2...200 lbs....but still very much fun in bed....

anybody interested? bbcs preferred but anybody interested is welcome....any recommendation for bars? this could happen like around may 8-9....of course, no guarantee that anything would happen, it will be up to the wife to decide how and what she wants to do....
Attached Thumbnails
brampton area...-100_0727.jpg   brampton area...-im002625.jpg   brampton area...-im000737.jpg   brampton area...-im002649.jpg  

Last edited by newatthis17; 04-17-2010 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: better wording

Old 04-20-2010, 08:54 AM

mmmm those titties look yummy and that kitty looks nice....

well
Old 04-20-2010, 01:41 PM

Default well

check out my profile..i am intrerested

Old 04-21-2010, 08:03 PM

I hope that your plan works for you both.

xxHelen

update....
Old 05-01-2010, 11:33 AM

Default update....

so about 10 days to go....still planning to go out also i am not sure to which bar to go afterward. For the one who keep track, the wife has just started her period so the good news is that she will be finished before next weekend....for the ones who keep track, timing could not have been better!

Tags
bar, black, brampton, meet, wife