Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

long term relationship sought
Old 03-24-2009, 10:47 PM

Default long term relationship sought

Some people will say thats its an old cliche for a white girl to want to be a black man's slut but that has been my fantasy for some years now and i really want to make it a reality so please, if you feel that i am being disrepectful to black people or something similar then accept my apology to you but leave it at that and let me be who i am.

my plan is to relocate to USA from Australia. I dont want to go to UK or anywhere else.

i am looking for a man in the USA of Afro-American heritage - not Latino, not Indian, not from the Caribbean, not European or Asian. i know who i seek and i wont settle for anyone else.

It will be a 24/7 live in situation and i would expect to pay my way by being whored out.

Please no replies from wealthy business executives, professional men or anyone just wanting a quicky. Again, at the risk of upsetting someone who reads this i am looking for a "working class" man.

A drug free environment is expected. i dont need drugs to set my mind or body free and i dont want to be involved in the trade in any way.

If you have a "stable" of girls i am not interested. i will be one man's slut but he will share me around with friends and whore me out to strangers but i will be his and only his in my heart.

Finally, i am genuine and i hope all responses will be the same.
tanya

interested
Old 03-28-2009, 02:29 PM

Default interested

I'm interested send info.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:29 AM

i am very interested in your needs. Holla back so we can take this further.

Thanks and good luck
Old 10-10-2009, 05:42 PM

Default Thanks and good luck

uzemeabuzeme, your story sounds like mine. I have wanted to be a black man's woman, slut, whore ... you name it. I've heard all the names and feel comfortable as long as I'm his. Belonging to just one man is all I've ever wanted. Good luck on your journey and your quest.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:08 AM

Christ do they really have "Stables?"

Tags
white slut