Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Real wife looking for real BBCs for online cam fun
Old 03-19-2019, 01:33 PM

Default Real wife looking for real BBCs for online cam fun

1st off dont waste my time if you are not black and not willing to prove it by showing your self on cam.
Now with that aside, I'm a REAL wife exploring this site in Hope's of finding a bbc or 2 that is willing to cam with me.
If you are not willing to turn on your cam on our 1st chat session, then move on to the next thread. I am a 45 year old white wife, 5 foot 2 inches 125lbs that has my husband's permission to have a bit of online fun with a few BBC guys. I'd like to set up a "ongoing-regular" hook up with a black guy or two in which you guys show me what you have for me while I play with my pussy.
I want to achieve a nice "O" on a regular basis from a BBC.
I am a true BBC hotwire, and have attended quite a few Interracial parties. We just dont have much free time to frequent them enough.
*with a little insite as to why I'm on here asking for this cam play, is because, (with no offense to my husband ...were happily married) I have found that I can ONLY ACHIEVE A ORGASM, on the thought of Black men. My husband is not cuckold, far from it, but he does want me to enjoy having a orgasm on a regular basis.
Lastly, dont expect me to show my face on cam, but I assure you my tight body will help get you guys off. Again , only reply if you are 1) BLACK, 2) 100% WILLING TO GET ON CAM.
I'm not looking for a chat session, I'm looking to get off with black men.

I am able to play on Monday, wed, and fridays 930am
I am also able to play around 3pm on Mon wed and fridays.
Please send me a email on here or send to my personal account at hotfittmom@yahoo.com.
Very much happily married, but 110% in need of Black Cock!

Last edited by wifelikes2bwatched; 03-25-2019 at 05:23 PM..

Old 03-19-2019, 05:57 PM

Hey i would love 2 go on cam with you

Old 03-20-2019, 01:24 AM

Hello sexy, i've sent you a private message