Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

looking first bbc
Old 06-02-2019, 04:56 AM

Default looking first bbc

Hi! We’re a white couple and we’re looking for a huge bull ( at least 10 inches ) muscular, in ST texas area. My wife is 30 years old, gorgeous face, nice tits, round ass, amazing body with looong legs…
She’s never been with a black guy before and she’s still very shy. We’re looking for a very discrit beatiful men to fulfill her desire.
My wife wants to be destroy by hot black guy with a 10in or bigger. Hit us up if you qualify or are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
looking first bbc-11.jpg   looking first bbc-13.jpg   looking first bbc-2.jpg   looking first bbc-01.jpg   looking first bbc-04.jpg  

Old 06-03-2019, 02:11 PM

Would love to meet up ... in Central TX

she looks stunning!
Old 06-05-2019, 01:28 AM

Wink she looks stunning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw35 View Post
Hi! We’re a white couple and we’re looking for a huge bull ( at least 10 inches ) muscular, in ST texas area. My wife is 30 years old, gorgeous face, nice tits, round ass, amazing body with looong legs…
She’s never been with a black guy before and she’s still very shy. We’re looking for a very discrit beatiful men to fulfill her desire.
My wife wants to be destroy by hot black guy with a 10in or bigger. Hit us up if you qualify or are interested.
Your wife looks absolutely stunning! Let us know if you get your/her desires fulfilled! Photos too please!