Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for new experiences.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:43 PM

Default Looking for new experiences.

Looking for vwe black man/men for NSA fun times. Sissy husband likes to serve.

Last edited by kinkycouple11; 01-04-2020 at 09:43 PM..

If your looking for a man to serve you or him or both and it doesn't matter I'm white
Old 01-28-2020, 11:24 AM

Default If your looking for a man to serve you or him or both and it doesn't matter I'm white

If your man is bi then he will lie how I give blow jobs and I continue to suck after he cums and I can make you squirt in less than 2 minutes at the most with my tounge and y knowing how to eat pussy just as well ask give head the biggest cock I've saw i couldn't fit in my mouth was about 15 inches and 1 and a 1/2 times as fat as a soda can the second was a black 10 inch cock i took every inch down my throat and had him exploding down my throat had to swallow tree time it was such a huge load I love it when a woman sits on my face and grind Te push all I'm with i loved to suck his cock. He produced massive loads and he'd grab my head and hold his huge cock down my throat while I'm trying to swallow without choking on his decisions cum then we noticed a female prison guard watching us one night and he would watch me jack off and she would swallow and it made him hard again so I had to suck that fat cock again except this time the guard would force me to take his dick all the way in woke she rubbed her wet pussy and his second load she would kiss me and suck half it off my tounge then suck me off while his cum was still in her mouth she said the two mixed was amazingly tasty the second night she let him fill her pussy full of cum and then made me cum in her then made us both eat it out of her so since she was being a little slut I I fucked her throat shoving my whole dick down her throat until every drop of cum was out of my cock and id face fuck her till she gagged and would puck on my cock and id make we take another huge load wile he filled my mouth full and I'd make The Little cum whore open her mouth and spit his load into her mouth and make her swallow it it just got better from there on the nights she worked the first ugh of her next shift she got ontop of him and put his huge cock in her so I came up from behind and shoved my dick inside her pussy with his and we fucked her till she was full of cum all while 62 other inmates were asleep evidential she told her female friend also a guard about it so I was woke up with both of them sucking my cock and I told him to come feed me that dick while these two little sluts sucked my dick I've I said I'm great at oral I had him nutting way before try did me so I grabbed I'm and jacked I'm woke he hot cum all over my cock and fate balls while they didn't even stop they lucked sucked and cleaned every drop of his cum off my cock with turned me on more so I told them lick and suck up AMD down on each side of my dick needless to say I got cum all over both their faces all over my dick stomach and they wouldn't stop till they Clea ed up every drop both with mouthfuls of his and my cum all mixed together not knowing it they both leaned up and both shoving cum covered tounge into my mouth after that he and I turned 64 female guards in to cum loving sluts of course they started sucking everyone d 6a0 of them eventually got caught and fired but not before everyone one of them would
To Feed everyone one sometimes two or three of them at one time every night

Old 02-21-2020, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesivy View Post
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
You should stop taking the WRONG drugs.