Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC for moms
Old 08-08-2021, 02:36 AM

Default BBC for moms

N/A

There is nothing available anymore, if the title sounds intriguing regardless, PM me.

Last edited by bryc22; 08-12-2021 at 05:04 PM..

Old 08-08-2021, 04:45 AM

Tell us more about yourself, and your Mom in your profile.
Mmmmmmm

Old 08-08-2021, 07:51 PM

It will be a straight turn on for you to get your mother blacked. If she is at least 45-65 or older she will have been raised in a white segregated lifestyle. She will not have had black friends or companions. So when she gives up her mouth, pussy, and ass to a black man she will go nuts. She will likely curse and scream dirty things as she is getting bred. If you're lucky you may get to watch or listen.

If you do, she may do what my mother did to me. I didn't hook her up, but I knew the plumber who did her because he had fixed our pipes before. When she saw me peeking from the closet she said come out and get a good look. I got down behind them and, when he slipped out of her hot pussy she told me to put it back. It was the first time for me to touch black cock. A week later when he came over I got to participate again. He had just fired a hot load in her pussy, but wanted to go again. She told me to suck him hard. I think she saw the tent in the front of my pants and figured I'd like it. Did I? I sucked him so well he told her he couldn't wait and shot a second load down my throat. He then pulled out and frosted my face. Imagine my surprise when my mother scooped up the cum on my cheek with his deflating cock and fed it to me. She said the next you spy on me I'll have him fuck you in your tight little ass! Little does she know I can't wait!

Old 09-25-2021, 03:41 PM

Sounds like fun to me!

Tags
bbc, dmv, latina, maryland, mom