Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

mature wife in pittsburgh pa 4 BBC
Old 01-01-2022, 08:14 PM

Default mature wife in pittsburgh pa 4 BBC

mature wife loves being a slut for well hung black bulls.

Last edited by becrob; 09-28-2022 at 05:50 PM..

Old 01-02-2022, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becrob View Post
mature wife loves being a slut 4 well hung black bulls.if you are into granny sex contact us soon.she will do one on ones to gangbangs with you and your friends.if you want a long term arrangement using her as a married slut just let us know. gentleman,doms,thugs,pimp types welcum to contact us if your into granny fucking.
I'm certainly interested when I'm in that area of PA. Do you have a way for me to contact you? DM me!

Old 01-02-2022, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phidelep View Post
I'm certainly interested when I'm in that area of PA. Do you have a way for me to contact you? DM me!
Yes,,we can send you our private email address.

Old 01-04-2022, 10:04 AM

[QUOTE=becrob;97652]mature wife loves being a slut 4 well hung black bulls.if you are into granny sex contact us soon.she will do one on ones to gangbangs with you and your friends.if you want a long term arrangement using her as a married slut just let us know. she does not care about your age,looks,weight,as long as you are well hung and a black bull into older women,,shes 62 and loves BBC,,we can travel 100 mile radius of pittsburgh to meet on the weekends,,can meet at your place a cheap hotel or anywhere we can have some privacy.[/

She sounds just like me….Becky
Attached Thumbnails
mature wife in pittsburgh pa 4 BBC-d96c3db7-9d32-4b5b-a568-97af701d3fb4.jpg  

Old 01-04-2022, 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=Becky Luvsit;97690]
Quote:
mature wife loves being a slut 4 well hung black bulls.if you are into granny sex contact us soon.she will do one on ones to gangbangs with you and your friends.if you want a long term arrangement using her as a married slut just let us know. she does not care about your age,looks,weight,as long as you are well hung and a black bull into older women,,shes 62 and loves BBC,,we can travel 100 mile radius of pittsburgh to meet on the weekends,,can meet at your place a cheap hotel or anywhere we can have some privacy.[/

YES,,i know your right,,have you met many guys from this site beckyluvsit,,or have you found them on other sites !

Last edited by becrob; 01-08-2022 at 02:16 AM..

Old 01-05-2022, 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=becrob;97701]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post

YES,,i know your right,,have you met many guys from this site beckyluvsit,,or have you found them on other sites !
I have a good many local men that I service on a regular basis but I have met with and fucked 4 members of ILI….Becky

Old 01-05-2022, 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=Becky Luvsit;97715]
Quote:

I have a good many local men that I service on a regular basis but I have met with and fucked 4 members of ILI….Becky
so far we havnt met anyone from on here,,but have one bull local to us interested..next time we are i florida i should look you up..

Old 01-10-2022, 03:49 AM

Quote:
mature wife loves being a slut 4 well hung black bulls.if you are into granny sex contact us soon..if you want a long term arrangement using her as a married slut just let us know. . she might even let you talk her into doing your friends,,she does not care about your age,looks,weight,as long as you are well hung and a black bull into older women,,shes 62 and loves BBC,,we can travel 100 mile radius of pittsburgh to meet on the weekends,,can meet at your place a cheap hotel or anywhere we can have some privacy.

I'm in MD but can travel to PA for a weekend and will be able to host her in my hotel throughout the weekend. Let me know so we can set up a date. I love to fuck older women.

mature black bulls please
Old 08-23-2022, 12:37 AM

Default mature black bulls please

we are looking for black bulls living close to us for long term fun.if your into granny sex feel free to contact us.

Last edited by becrob; 08-23-2022 at 12:41 AM..

cuck hubby
Old 08-23-2022, 11:53 AM

Default cuck hubby

[QUOTE=Becky Luvsit;97690]
Quote:
mature wife loves being a slut 4 well hung black bulls.if you are into granny sex contact us soon.she will do one on ones to gangbangs with you and your friends.if you want a long term arrangement using her as a married slut just let us know. she does not care about your age,looks,weight,as long as you are well hung and a black bull into older women,,shes 62 and loves BBC,,we can travel 100 mile radius of pittsburgh to meet on the weekends,,can meet at your place a cheap hotel or anywhere we can have some privacy.[/

In my opinion all mature white wives should be like you Becky.