Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

matrure gang-bang slut looking for black cock in western pa-eastern ohio areas
Old 06-23-2010, 12:57 PM

Default matrure gang-bang slut looking for black cock in western pa-eastern ohio areas

50 year old gang-bang slut wants well hung black men from western pa and eastern ohio to gang-bang her,,shes,5ft2,135,pounds,,38ds,a chubby married slut,,she likes 2 to 6 black males fucking her at a time but will take on more guys if it can be arranged(many more) ,she loves cum,(has a cum fetish)shes into bare-backing for black men(she loves cream pies) and facials and swallowing all the cum she can get,,she will do one on ones also but preferes 2 or more black males at a time,,husband watches only, quietly out of the way,,she is submissive and likes guys that take control,,straight single or married black men welcum,,black thugs,black doms or a gang of young black males that would like to gang-fuck her are welcum to contact us,,,if your a black pimp interested in having a married whore feel free to contact me to talk about using her for your needs.shes a real cum pig and im looking for a long term arrangement for her to be used.
Attached Thumbnails
matrure gang-bang slut looking for black cock in western pa-eastern ohio areas-beckyrob33-008.jpg   matrure gang-bang slut looking for black cock in western pa-eastern ohio areas-beckyrob33-015.jpg   matrure gang-bang slut looking for black cock in western pa-eastern ohio areas-beckyrob33-028.jpg   matrure gang-bang slut looking for black cock in western pa-eastern ohio areas-beckyrob33-030.jpg  

hey I do like your style
Old 06-23-2010, 02:12 PM

Smile hey I do like your style

so r u into filming the experience do u have a way to contact u mafilms91@live.com

Old 06-24-2010, 03:00 PM

sent you our private email addy,,get in touch with us,,,,we can talk about making some films with you

Old 10-29-2010, 07:35 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyluvsblk View Post
sent you our private email addy,,get in touch with us,,,,we can talk about making some films with you
come prottagonista

Old 10-31-2010, 08:21 PM

so what are you trying to say?

i will do it
Old 10-31-2010, 11:13 PM

Default i will do it

baby u can call me or email me i will cum tap that white pussy 313-768-4334 and Sign In my name is eugene