Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Omg
Old 07-19-2010, 05:00 AM

Default Omg

OMG sign me up....

Old 07-19-2010, 08:16 AM

Smile

[QUOTE=1dominantblackman;9068]Are you a submissive white wife?

Do you crave black cock?

Would you like to completely surrender to the sexual imaginations, administrations, and manipulations of a black man?

Are you interested in spending the week/weekend alone with, and completely at the mercy of a black cock?

Intense, intellectually aware, articulate, socially conscious, dominant, demanding, charming, spontaneously romantic, tender, erotically imaginative, sensuously adventurous, and sexually daring black male university professor who loves:

intimacy, and emotional closeness

touching, kissing, and fondling

candlelit dinners, and moonlit walks on the beach

bubble-baths, and playing in the rain

dancing, and making people laugh

intelligent conversation

two-way communication, and frank and open discussion

understanding, and fulfilling dreams, desires, and fantasies

blindfolds, bondage, spanking, and semi-public sex

exhibitionism

seeks to own, to have all to himself, my wife wants that

Old 09-09-2010, 07:04 PM

Hi I'm joanne in Manchester England.
I am a 40 yr old wife who would love to serve you in the carribean

Old 09-10-2010, 03:00 AM

OMG if I could sign up, I definitely would! You have a very wonderful way with words, I read this slowly and hung on every word, imagining every detail :P
Jackie

jillian_4BBC
Old 09-10-2010, 04:38 AM

Default jillian_4BBC

hello

I am 46 and married to older man of 65 for past 24 years and had 3 sons by him. I am bored wife with husband with prostate problems and no interest in me sexually any more

I am 5' 6 138lbs 36dd 28 39 blonde and still attractive

have always been submissive to my husband and got goose bumps reading your notes and what you are looking for. I have only been into IR for the past few months on the qt but have been told so many times over casual drinks that I am built for black men and should give myself 100 %.

your notes are so erotic and sexy. I am interested if you do not mind someone who is really not very experienced beyond being with my husband for over 26 years from before we got married up to now.

jillian

sottomessa
Old 09-10-2010, 08:17 AM

Thumbs up sottomessa

[QUOTE = 1dominantblackman ; 9.068 ] Sei una moglie sottomessa bianco?

Non avete bisogno cazzo nero?

Vuoi arrendersi completamente al fantasie sessuali , le amministrazioni, e le manipolazioni di un uomo nero?

Sei interessato a trascorrere la settimana / week-end da solo con , e completamente in balia di un gallo nero?

Intenso, intellettualmente consapevole , articolato, socialmente consapevole , dominante, esigente, affascinante, spontaneamente romantica , dolce, eroticamente fantasioso, avventuroso sensualmente e sessualmente audaci professore universitario nero maschio che ama:

intimità e vicinanza emotiva

toccare, baciare, accarezzare e

cene a lume di candela, al chiaro di luna e di passeggiate sulla spiaggia

bubble- bagni, e giocando sotto la pioggia

danza, e rende le persone ridere

conversazione intelligente

la comunicazione bidirezionale e franco e aperto di discussione

comprensione e soddisfare i sogni , desideri e fantasie

gli occhi bendati , schiavitù, sculacciata , e semi- pubblico sesso

esibizionismo

cerca di possedere, di avere tutta per sé, di utilizzare, a causa di aver fatto uso , e di dominare completamente sottomesso, obbediente assolutamente , sessualmente sensibile , disponibile, lasciva , femminile moglie bianca che brama di poter incondizionatamente e completamente presentare , per servire, per servizio, e per compiacere un maschio nero in ogni modo immaginabile.

Questo moglie bianca voglia di servire in privato, così come al pubblico , diventando suscitato dalla visiva di questo uomo di colore con le mani e la bocca su tutto il corpo , baciare, mordicchiare , toccare, accarezzare , Accarezzando, pizzicotti , spremitura, e in generale prestando attenzione fisica e sessuale per il suo corpo ovunque, anche e soprattutto in pubblico, dove la gente può vedere, e sapere che lei serve questo uomo nero.

Questo moglie bianca vuole disperatamente vivere la sua vita in cui lei può essere fedele a se stessa e fare tutto come i suoi desideri amante nero , ma è prudente e preoccupato circa i suoi amici, colleghi di lavoro, e il grande pubblico , nella zona in cui vive , venuto a conoscenza del suo segreto : che ha bisogno di servire un uomo di colore , e che lei desidera ardentemente un cazzo nero di portarla , per il suo cazzo , di usare il suo , di possederla , di dominare la sua , e di farla propria.

Questo uomo nero dominante capisce le necessità di questa moglie bianca e mira a rendere il suo sogno , consegnando a lui in un fine settimana / vacanze lunga settimana nei Caraibi, dove non avrebbe dovuto preoccuparsi troppo di essere visto da persone che conosce , E così si può lasciare i capelli sciolti , per così dire , e completamente arrendersi a lui, e per il momento.

mogli a sfondo bianco di essere consapevole del fatto loro service that apply non si only me per il mio cazzo and black , ma anche su Qualsiasi, every cock altro nero come I may or richiedere desire , per loro please , e c'è una cosa che il Caribbean è pieno di : un sacco di gallo nero con urgenza sperando di cazzo vuole, lo stupro, le donne bianche , e sesso con alcuni di questi uomini Caraibi nero può essere nel tuo futuro immediato.

mogli bianco desideroso di servire , assistenza e piacevole un uomo di colore in ogni modo immaginabile, e interessati ad essere in grado di farlo ininterrottamente per un fine settimana a settimana nei Caraibi sono invitati a rispondere . [/ QUOTE]

Old 09-25-2015, 05:42 AM

Smile

I am a 53 year old mwf, whose spouse has shared her with black men for several years. I am intrigued and attracted to your posting. I love the feeling of a hard black cock inside me and enjoy sexual bondage. I hope you will find me of interest. Lisa

umm yes
Old 09-25-2015, 08:18 AM

Default umm yes

mee of course

Old 10-05-2015, 04:15 AM

[QUOTE=ferniedz;9131]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dominantblackman View Post
Are you a submissive white wife?

Do you crave black cock?

Would you like to completely surrender to the sexual imaginations, administrations, and manipulations of a black man?

Are you interested in spending the week/weekend alone with, and completely at the mercy of a black cock?

Intense, intellectually aware, articulate, socially conscious, dominant, demanding, charming, spontaneously romantic, tender, erotically imaginative, sensuously adventurous, and sexually daring black male university professor who loves:

intimacy, and emotional closeness

touching, kissing, and fondling

candlelit dinners, and moonlit walks on the beach

bubble-baths, and playing in the rain

dancing, and making people laugh

intelligent conversation

two-way communication, and frank and open discussion

understanding, and fulfilling dreams, desires, and fantasies

blindfolds, bondage, spanking, and semi-public sex

exhibitionism

seeks to own, to have all to himself, my wife wants that
DO YOU WANT TO FUCK MY WIFE PICTURES ON SITE