Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young and Sexy Cpl is looking for a polite and well-built BULL in London Area
Old 07-27-2010, 09:44 AM

Default Young and Sexy Cpl is looking for a polite and well-built BULL in London Area

Please read the rules below:
1. You must be really handsome and well-built guy under 30 yo cos lady is pretty picky about this matter.
2. You must be d/d free cos it is first time for us and we dont need a nightmare....
3. You should be located in London area then perhaps we can have a chance to plan other things after drinking somethings. But not guaranteed, the night depends on lady.

We are definitely not into pimping, bdsm, humiliation and this kind things, bf is exactly straight and sexually active guy and we are just looking 4 some fun, thats all. If you are serious enough and eligible for rules above, then welcome. At least we can begin to know each other for a real meeting. If you are ok with rules, first pls send us your face and body pictures via email. If we like you then we will send you an email in return.

Otherwise bye bye, pls do not disturb us with stupid emails without pic..

Carol & Douglas
---------------------------------
Email/MSN: pickycouple@hotmail.com

P.S. Couples are also welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Young and Sexy Cpl is looking for a polite and well-built BULL from London Area-carol2.jpg   Young and Sexy Cpl is looking for a polite and well-built BULL from London Area-carol1.jpg   Young and Sexy Cpl is looking for a polite and well-built BULL from London Area-carol3.jpg  

Last edited by Picky_Couple; 07-27-2010 at 09:50 AM..

Old 07-27-2010, 05:38 PM

im interested and live in london. message back if im what youre lookin for

Old 07-28-2010, 09:01 AM

we havent got your email introducing urself yet with your normal pics.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:40 AM

normal pics? i can show you myself on webcam. and if you want to know anythng about me you can call me on 07583253082

Old 07-28-2010, 05:57 PM

Hey you guys this bull is based in the UK. Maybe you can hookup?

Here's his forum post:
http://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/want-stud-bull/1882-hung-black-dom-african-bull-looking-willing-white-women.html

Old 07-29-2010, 09:36 AM

thank you wifeluvsdp, I think he got in contact with us and we have sent him a reply, but no sound yet...
You know it is very easy to find anyone for sex, however very hard to find a polite and gentleman partner so we take our chance... We are still looking for handsome face, well-built partner...

By the way, benj_69 also thank you for your number but even you haven't added us on msn so how can we see you on cam ?

P.S. big tools ok but it is not the most important topic cause we respect character as much as penis size.
Attached Thumbnails
Young and Sexy Cpl is looking for a polite and well-built BULL from London Area-carol4.jpg   Young and Sexy Cpl is looking for a polite and well-built BULL from London Area-carol6.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010, 12:51 PM

i have added you on msn. physically im in decent shape, but if it personality you're more interested in them im your guy