Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What is the best size Black Cock
9" inches but thin. 0 0%
6" inches but thick. 1 5.56%
7" 1/2 inches and somewhat thick. 5 27.78%
10" inches + and super thick. 12 66.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Curious BBC Craving CD N SoCAL.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:26 AM

Default Curious BBC Craving CD N SoCAL.

Im a shy little sissy CD slut who would luv to have my BBC CHERRY popped by a sexy dominate Black Stallion. I have cummed so many times watching Big Black FAt Cocks pound and stretch so many tight pussies and Assholes that I have begun too desire the BBC. I began to even dress up sexier and more trashy so that I could attract an Ebony Hunk. I need discretion and patience cuz my time is limited and difficult to get. EVen when I go buy my dildos and vibrators have I have started to only get Big Black Toys. I CRAVE da sensation of being stuffed and pounded by Black Fat Veiny Cocks and knowing that I have fullfilled my destiny of being da BBC SISSY CUMSLUT SIZEQUEEN that I know I am. Fuck just writing this is making me horny for some BLACK COCK. So if you might be interested let me know, Im Valerie and I want to be your sextoy.

Tags
bbc virgin, crossdresser, sissy, slut