Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Need a few BBC's for girlfriend!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:39 PM

Default Need a few BBC's for girlfriend!

Hi, me and my girl have been together for 7 years, not married because we are in school and still have a ways to go. We live about 20 minutes away from Pittsburgh and are looking for 2 to 3 BBC to gangbang my girl. She is about 5'5, 135 lbs with an absolute beautiful ass. She has blonde hair an an amazing pussy. I think she would be a perfect BBC slut given the right situation. I am looking for high energy black males, who are ready and willing to make this a memorable experience. I want her cumming over and over and over. I want bulls who will get rough with her and dominate her. She loves it rough and fast; smack her ass, pull her hair and make her scream like she never has. We have a digital camera and I will be taping this session. I am looking for bulls with pics of their cocks, we are looking for cocks 9 inches and UP, the fatter the better. I will be posting a pic of her shortly to give you an idea, she's 24 and she's gorgeous. She has never had a BBC so I'm sure that pussy will be as tight as a condom! Any takers?!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:39 PM

[IMG][/IMG]

mmmmmmmm
Old 01-13-2011, 10:41 PM

Default mmmmmmmm

I am definitely up for that and I will be willing to give your girl exactly what she is looking for some real hard cock. I must say your girl is beautiful and I am just dying to have my way with her and dominate her. get back with me we can make it happen.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:09 PM

mmm...lucky her. Wish I could join.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:41 AM

Why dont you start with 1 bbc? Since she has never experienced a black cock, start her with one guy so she can concentrate on that black cock. And then move her into gangbangs. Take pics for us cause I really want to see that hot blond getting stuffed with bbc!

U know iiiit;
Old 01-14-2011, 03:13 PM

Cool U know iiiit;

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamp86 View Post
Hi, me and my girl have been together for 7 years, not married because we are in school and still have a ways to go. We live about 20 minutes away from Pittsburgh and are looking for 2 to 3 BBC to gangbang my girl. She is about 5'5, 135 lbs with an absolute beautiful ass. She has blonde hair an an amazing pussy. I think she would be a perfect BBC slut given the right situation. I am looking for high energy black males, who are ready and willing to make this a memorable experience. I want her cumming over and over and over. I want bulls who will get rough with her and dominate her. She loves it rough and fast; smack her ass, pull her hair and make her scream like she never has. We have a digital camera and I will be taping this session. I am looking for bulls with pics of their cocks, we are looking for cocks 9 inches and UP, the fatter the better. I will be posting a pic of her shortly to give you an idea, she's 24 and she's gorgeous. She has never had a BBC so I'm sure that pussy will be as tight as a condom! Any takers?!
Definitely she's a bomb! reminds me of a girl I usedta date (a Persian named Becky) lo fashizzl I know just what to do w/that;p Hit it hard from the back...etc. Holla!