Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for horny white wives in maryland
Old 02-05-2011, 06:52 PM

Default Looking for horny white wives in maryland

45 sbm d/d free, drama free, discreet, looking for horny white women, wives in maryland who want bbc. Size does'nt matter only desire to have a good time.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:36 PM

I've said it before and will say it again.

Hello.

Married here. White wife is 26, size 16, blue eyes, 42 DD, few tattoos, light smoker.

Looking.

BUT.

The deal is I am looking to know info about the bull. Meaning I know his name, his number, his FB, twitter, etc.

She is not to get these nor are the two to exchange these as this is not about setting up dates but rather lifestyle as it pertains to this particular kink.

Looking for a dude who gets his kicks, has his fun, enjoys the pussy but keeps it on a first name basis with HER and isnt looking to add her on his FB/twitter/e-mail accounts.

If the guy is cool enough then perhaps things could change but the last thing I am looking for is some guy to start texting my wife all day telling her she is "pretty" and setting up a lunch date or going to the movies.