Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First time couple looking in Cincinnati
Old 03-09-2011, 05:44 PM

Default First time couple looking in Cincinnati

Wife and I been dancing around this fantasy for long time and it's apparent that she wants to try a nice, attractive, well endowed black gentleman. She knows she has my approval and that it turns me on and it's what I am 100% OK with it. Even if I am not there for the first encounter. Her sister just confessed a few months ago about having a thing for black men and wants to have a sex with black men. This has helped open my wife up to being "OK" with it. We have not had our first encounter mainly because of busy lives and not much chance to "search" for first right guy. She is quite shy and probably won't find someone on her own so I need to introduce her to someone she can be comfortable with and let things go fron there. So, I'm looking for a mature acting, friendly, attractive and fit, black gentleman in the Cincinnait, OH area that I can introduce to my wife as a "friend" and after going out, we can see where it leads. She just needs the encouragement and nudging from someone that is very interested in her and can show it infront of me. I am bi but you do not have to be but must be OK with me there and watching or participating. Wife is very sexy, petite, blonde, blue eyes, with great ass. She loves large cocks and that's what really gets her off.

If interested and want to explore this opportunity further, reply to this post then we can share pics and more.

Thanks,

Jay

cdaddy
Old 03-09-2011, 11:18 PM

Default cdaddy

hey jay im in columbus can yall come up for a weekend