Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

slave couple still needs new owner
Old 08-24-2009, 04:59 PM

Default slave couple still needs new owner

still looking for that special master to turn my wife into his whore and me into his cuckold slave,,we have been used before but nothing permanet,,my wife was gang-fucked in a bar once,, after closing that night the bartended and 7 other black guys fucked her and treated her like a cheap prostitute and took her bare-back in all her whore holes, while i sat out side in my car waiting for them to finish using her,,yes it was a long night,,we went out looking for few black studs to fuck her earlier that night and we stopped in a bar down in a part of town that i knew was mostly a black clientel,,she was dressed like a cheap whore and horny as hell when we walked into that place,,it was midnight when we got there the third place we went to that night,,no action in the first two places,,but things changed quickly at the thrid place,,we were not there 5 minuets when 2 black males aproached us to buy her and i a drink,,before we new it 3 other black men pulled up chairs and joined us,,,the talk quickly turned sexual which turned both me and my wife on,,the thought of all those black cocks fucking my wife made my tiny sissy-boy penis rock hard,the music was playing and there was only 11 or 12 guys in the whole place counting me and the bar tender,,a few left before last call,,my slut wife was the only girl in site which made her fair game for every horny stud in there.the only other white guy ithere left shortly after we arrived,,well they all had there fun dancing with her and feeling her up on the dance floor which got all of them ready to fuck including my wife,,so when the bar tended ask for last call i bought every one still in the bar a drink including the bar tender and when he finished handing out the drinks to the 7 guys still there plus one for me and himself he informed me of the cost so i could pay him, i smiled at him and ask him if i could intrest him in bartering something to pay off the bar debt ,,he just smiled back and ask me how would i do that,i told him my wife would suck or fuck him and every one left in here the rest of the night or until nobody could cum any more to pay it off,, i told him if he wanted that deal to annonce it out load to every one still there and if they wanted to stay for free pussy then go lock the doors immediatley and my wife will do any thing for him and any one else who stays for free,,he couldnt get to the door fast enough to lock it,,well it did not take long for the gang fucking to start,,turns out one of the guys all ready playing with my wife was his older brother and all the guys still there where good friends,,so my wife got 8 big black dicks to satisfy that night,,,i watched as they stripped her quickly and forced her down on her kness to start sucking them all hard one after another,,she told them she need fucked bad and will do any thing they want to get it,,,well after about 20 minuets of sucking from one guy to another to get them hard they picked her up off her knees and carried her over to the pool table and laid her on it and her back barely touched the top of the pool table when one black guy started shoving his big dick straight into my wifes unprotected cunt,,she screamed out in pleasure,she knew she was going to get the bare-back fucking of her life that night,,,thats when the bar tended told me i had to leave and go sit out side until they where done with her,,he said its not only my wife that needs to pay the bill off but so do i and the only way that will happen is if i do what im told,,i looked at my wife and she said thats fine with her and she told them to throw my ass out and not to let me back in as she was taking that first guys big black cock pounding in and out of her tight married pussy,,she was in heat and she wanted fucked and she could care less about me,,so 2 of them showed me the door..i was kinda dumbfounded as to just what happened but at the same time it was so fucking exciting having my wife locked up in that bar like a prisoner with 8 black men that where going to use every hole she had to pump there frustration into and cum into every hole she has to offer with no protection whatsoever.and there was nothing i could do about it or wanted to,,.my little sissy -penis was rock hard as i walked to my car and got inside to wait,,it was almost 2:30 am when i got in my car,,i was so horny my self i couldnt stand it,,there where not even any windows in that place to go look thru to see any thing,,,i sat in my car and jerked my-self off thinking about what they where doing to her,and at 3:30 am a big old white caddy pulled into the parking lot right up to the door and 4 more black guys got out and knocked on the bars door and the door opened quickly to let them inside and thats the last time i seen the door opened that night,when i seen 4 more black studs walk in that my little penis got rock hard again and i had to jerk off a second time, that made 12 black studs in there fucking her and useing her as a whore,,last time i looked at the clock it was 5:30 am,,then i must of fell asleep because the next thing i heard was my wife knocking on the window,,i jumped awake and the sunlight was half blinding me it was so bright,,didnt know where i was at first,,but it hit me fast what was going on,,she was standing there looking like a fucking mess,,she was naked standing there,,i quickly got her in the passenger side of the car..and jumped back in the drivers side,i lookied at the time and couldnt believe it was 9:30 am,,i ask her why the hell she was naked,she said they took a knife and cut up her clothing earlier and all she had left where her shoes and that they told her to go out and show the world and her husband that they owned her white ass and this is what happens to whore wives that need a good fucking,,,she said they just got done with me a few minutes ago and threw me out like this,,she wasnt crying,,she just accepted it because she wanted to be treated like a whore and thats what they did,,,and told me to cum back if i ever need more..she told me the rest of what they did to her later that day,she was to tired and fucked out to talk on the way home,,took her to bed with cum dried all over her and squishing out of all her holes,,she slept till that evening before she got up to take a shower and came down stairs so i could hear about what took place inside while i sat helplessly out side waiting,,,

Last edited by beckyluvsblk; 08-24-2009 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: add text

Old 08-25-2009, 02:42 PM

Great! So how long before she repeated that scenerio? Not long I'll bet, if not you need to set it up again.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:05 PM

it wasnt long at all,,,because the bar tender and his brother got our phone number from her some time during the night as she was being fucked and a lot more information about us that my wife failed to mention,,but that was the only time she did them at the bar,,because the owner of that establishment found out what happened there and he fired the bar tender,,it was a couple weeks after that we found out he was fired,,his brother called and told us about it and said that we owed his brother big time for getting him fired and that we need to get our asses down to his place that coming friday night and settle up with him,,,i ask him what kind of setteling up did he want,,and he said they will take my wife as payment for his loses,,but they will only discuss the details when we get to his place friday night,,i said i dont know if we will be there,,he said we better because they have my phone number and our address and they know where we work,which he told me,,i didnt know what to say except we will be there and we can talk it over,,he told me where we can meet him and his brother friday night and said we better be there,after that i hung up and right away i noticed my tiny penis was rock hard with excitement trying to poke thru my blue jeans and at the same time my mind was thinking about how scared i was and what might happen to us if we dont show up,,i told my wife later that evening when she came home from work,,well thats another story if any one wants to here how my wife became the two brothers whore every other weekend for a whole year id be happy to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
Great! So how long before she repeated that scenerio? Not long I'll bet, if not you need to set it up again.

Last edited by beckyluvsblk; 08-31-2009 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: ad text

Old 12-16-2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyluvsblk View Post
my wife and i decided to write this together,,she is a mature slut and she loves black cock and i love watching her take bbc into her married cunt bare-back to make a tasty cream pie for me to eat,,we have talked it over many times as to what we both need sexually and mentally ,,our tastes have becum some what more and more bazarre with each passing year,,we both have always been submissive and we have decided we need to go as far as we can to satisfy our kinky fantasies and turn them into reality,,all we need is the right black bull or group of black bulls to make it happen for real,,so here it is,,WE WISH TO BECUM OWNED PROPERTY, any black bull,black dom,black pimp or group of black males that would take great pride in owning a slave couple should get in touch with us,,we will go as far as signing a written agreement giving you total owner ship of us.we also have cum up with a way to make sure we stay your property no matter what and do any thing you demand of either one of us,,just ask and we will explain to to all interested,,we will consider relocating any where in the usa for the right situation,,my wife would be your property to use as your personal slut,whore or prostitute if you wished,i will have NO say in her use,i would be used as a sissy-cuckold and also will do what ever you wish.we know this could go beyond any thing we have done so far but we both crave being totally used and owned and once controled we both could be forced to do any sexual act that our owner can think of with man,women or ?,,,we would have no choice becasue of the information we would provide to our owner about us upon signing a agreement of ownership with him,,it would keep us from saying no any time and any where to his demands,,,if any one wishes to hear the things my wife and i have talked about and might be might be forced to do once we becum owned and give our owner total power over our lives just let me know and ill post more of what we need and crave

I'm living in the philly area, but would love to meet you sometime for a steamy session. Holla back at me. BTW, I already sent you something in your email.

Yes
Old 12-16-2009, 09:33 PM

Smile Yes

Lets get together soon.

Winston
Ocean City, New Jersey

Last edited by wroberts112; 12-16-2009 at 09:36 PM..

need more of this..
Old 12-20-2009, 12:18 PM

Default need more of this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyluvsblk View Post
my wife and i decided to write this together,,she is a mature slut and she loves black cock and i love watching her take bbc into her married cunt bare-back to make a tasty cream pie for me to eat,,we have talked it over many times as to what we both need sexually and mentally ,,our tastes have becum some what more and more bazarre with each passing year,,we both have always been submissive and we have decided we need to go as far as we can to satisfy our kinky fantasies and turn them into reality,,all we need is the right black bull or group of black bulls to make it happen for real,,so here it is,,WE WISH TO BECUM OWNED PROPERTY, any black bull,black dom,black pimp or group of black males that would take great pride in owning a slave couple should get in touch with us,,we will go as far as signing a written agreement giving you total owner ship of us.we also have cum up with a way to make sure we stay your property no matter what and do any thing you demand of either one of us,,just ask and we will explain to to all interested,,we will consider relocating any where in the usa for the right situation,,my wife would be your property to use as your personal slut,whore or prostitute if you wished,i will have NO say in her use,i would be used as a sissy-cuckold and also will do what ever you wish.we know this could go beyond any thing we have done so far but we both crave being totally used and owned and once controled we both could be forced to do any sexual act that our owner can think of with man,women or ?,,,we would have no choice becasue of the information we would provide to our owner about us upon signing a agreement of ownership with him,,it would keep us from saying no any time and any where to his demands,,,if any one wishes to hear the things my wife and i have talked about and might be might be forced to do once we becum owned and give our owner total power over our lives just let me know and ill post more of what we need and crave
What a great post! We need more white women and couples like this, love the fact you ll sign a full agreement of complete onwership. Im probably a bit far away but get in touch anyway you sound like my kind of couple.

Old 12-20-2009, 07:01 PM

ill take that whore and fuck har brains out now shes my fuck slave.