Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking in SoCal
Old 09-30-2011, 04:16 PM

Default Looking in SoCal

Couple with insatiable hot wife looking for mature (30-45yo) BBC, either singles or small groups. She expects the men to be HWP, nice and polite (no thugs) and to be okay with hubby joining in after he takes a few pictures. Hubby is straight and not a cuckold, he just loves to watch his hottie enjoying herself to the "fullest."

I got ur big n black ... right here ( do travel to CA for work )
Old 10-01-2011, 12:09 PM

Default I got ur big n black ... right here ( do travel to CA for work )

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagejake View Post
Couple with insatiable hot wife looking for mature (30-45yo) BBC, either singles or small groups. She expects the men to be HWP, nice and polite (no thugs) and to be okay with hubby joining in after he takes a few pictures. Hubby is straight and not a cuckold, he just loves to watch his hottie enjoying herself to the "fullest."
you're so freakin hott .. luv your juicy white ASS IN UR VID ... my 10+ inches of thick meat is rising because of you ... I'm discrete and private - will respect your privacy... contact me below have face pic and other stuff not on here

mrblkdesire_75@yahoo

MrBlk