Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

NorCal
Old 10-31-2011, 02:17 PM

Default NorCal

Looking for regular BBC fun in NorCal...look at our profile and pics and let us know if interested! We only play together.

Looking for BBC in norcal?
Old 10-31-2011, 11:31 PM

Default Looking for BBC in norcal?

I'm in the bay area too. And it's been incredibly hard to find someone on this site to meet up with over here. I like your pics, and i'm interested. So take a look at mine. And let me know if you want to get something started.

I tried inboxing you but your inbox is full. So delete some messages so we can chat.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:34 PM

Hey what's up I'm lookin for a black man to fuck my Wife
and make her a nasty slut as we both fuck her and make her our lil slut she is a lil shy about this cuz she thinks I'm Trina test her but I'm really trying to just have some fun I'm not gay so I'm not gonna be Reyna touch u or shit like that instead I wanna give my wife the business and turn her out into a real freak hit me back up if u down here's a pic to see what u can help me with making her comfortable with being a freak hit me back up if you are looking for a challenge

Old 07-18-2016, 08:42 AM

Whenever you're in the mood to end your search, inbox me so we can chat. I'll gladly put use to that chain, outfit, and body, if given the chance.