Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I Want BBC BAD!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:52 PM

Smile I Want BBC BAD!!!!

A very attractive 45yr old MILF coming to the chicago area Thurs. Sept 24. Looking to be used and abused by 2 or more horny men. Hubby will attend and take pics for our own personal viewing. If interested drop me a line .

looking to meet
Old 09-12-2009, 08:34 AM

Default looking to meet

im a good looking black man 40 years old over 6 feet tall,about 195 lbs clean, disease-free&drug free.i specialize in domination fetish filfillment.i readed the message you posted, i would love to meet and get the task done by treating you like a submissive slut.if you enjoy being dominate and having rough sex with a thick bbc then im your man. my idea of a good fuck is you to be my Submissive slut and i hope you are up for it.can you take a good mouth fucking until you are exhausted,then assumes my favorite position doggy style,arch your back and grab hold of the sheets.then take my BBC deep penetrating that sweet pussy.hey i do alot of long hard deep strokes too when i get some good tight pussy.now you have to be very submissive like most types of sex.anal,oral,cream-
pies s&m,outdoor,spanking,toys,role-playing and verbal humiliation .must be willing to dress slutty at all times,minis,low-cut tops, sexy lingerie:corsets,lace bodysuits garter belts & stockings,high heels(no boots please)would perfer you have a bald pussy,but not a must. i have been with coulpes before in the pasted.i would love to see you submit to me.i have no problem letting your hubby take pics or video. he will enjoy seeing his submissive wife taking my BBC in her pussy, sliding in and out hearing you moan me pulling your hair calling you names making you cum over and over again on my bbc as i dump my load deep inside your belly.im looking forward to meet you and your husband my email is hydro2much4u@yahoo.com

Old 09-14-2009, 12:50 AM

Hi, SBM from NYC, Eric. I may be at Chicagoland Orchid Festival. I'm exp'd w/ hotwives.

Always horny for BBC
Old 10-10-2009, 05:27 PM

Smile Always horny for BBC

All I've ever wanted is BBC. A black cock is one of the wonders of the world and a beautiful sight to behold.

Did you give up
Old 10-12-2009, 02:40 PM

Default Did you give up

Did you give up on trying to find BBC for your step-daughter? Her pictures don't look like she'd have any trouble finding some willing bull's.

young chicago bull
Old 02-16-2011, 08:29 AM

Default young chicago bull

hey, Im Marlon. Im 21 6' 3", 190 pounds and have a very athletic build... I also play college football, so I keep myself up, in good shape and take good care of my health. Im hung 8 inches, 5 inches in thickness, good stamina... and i also can cum multiple times.... I am 100 % disease free, never had a STD, and like to play safe. Im very chill, open and laid back, very sexual but not pushy or an asshole. I am open to alot of stuff... love oral (giving and recieving) as well as finger play, g spot play, and so may other things... I live in the city and will definitely be around when ya'll visit. Let me know if youre interested

Old 03-01-2011, 02:54 AM

I could use some attention myself.

Old 03-03-2011, 01:59 PM

I agree !! BBC is a world wonder and I've always
wanted it - too scared to ask is my prob !!

Old 03-05-2011, 03:02 PM

Im a BBC you dont have to necessarily ask . . .

hi bae BBC
Old 03-13-2011, 02:15 AM

Default hi bae BBC

I would luv 2 fck ur brains out where u located at bae!!!

Tags
breeder, cuminme, fuck, i wanted a big cock, sissy slut