Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Big cock in rally durham nc
Old 09-09-2009, 05:02 PM

Thumbs up Big cock in rally durham nc

Big cock hispanic available in rally durham nc this saturday. Looking for ladies to have a good time with. Pics available upon request. Serious ladies only. Send me a message.big

Old 09-09-2009, 06:38 PM

very interested...sent you a private message

Old 09-09-2009, 10:04 PM

My wife had a business meeting in NC a couple of weeks ago and according to her boss it was mandatory that she be there for the set up of this certain project ... She left home on Tuesday morning and was home again on Thursday evening ... She has a very upscale job with a Major Corp. so jobs like hers are hard to find especially in todays economy ... The Team (group) met Tuesday evening for dinner after everyone got there and got settled in from their flight ... The Team was told that the prroject and set up started on Weds morning and to be bright eyed and bushy tailed bright and early ... The group listened to presentations most of the morning on Weds and had a meeting in the afternoon to discuss ways to utilize products from the presentations ... Taylor was a tall thin black man who was one of the younger executives acquired from a buy out of one company by another ... He was soft spoken and very mild mannered all during the presentations and meeting ... The group got the things done that needed to be done so Thursday was a day to meet with other people involved in the project ... Weds evening my wife called and said she was glad she was coming back home tomorrow but she had to meet a few of her co workers for a drink in the lounge just to be sociable ... She walked into the lounge area and Taylor turned out to be one of those that were meeting for a drink and the only empty seat was next to him, so she sat down ... My wife had changed into some business casual clothes (dress, heels,) and freshened her make up before going to the lounge ... She was talking with some peers and felt what she thought was a hand on her leg under the table ... She did not want to make a scene so she took a deep relaxing breath and said nothing ... Later some of the people were leaving but Taylor stayed behind and was talking to her to a point where she didn't realize everyone but her and Taylor had left ... He bought her another drink and she said this was her limit and agreed to stay until she drank it ... One thing led to another and they continued to talk for quite awhile as more drinks got comsumed ... It was late and Taylor told her he would see her to her room and say good night so nothing would happen to her being as she was a little tipsy ... My wife opened her Hotel room door and Taylor kissed her and walked her inside as he was doing so ... She was a little surprised that it happened so fast and she found herself sitting on the edge of the bed with Taylor right next to her ... He complimented her on her appearance and attitude and went to kiss her again, then slid his hand under her dress ... She relented and gave in, she said because of the drinking but I think it goes beyond that because she gets a little horny when she is drinking especially when she has a little to much ... Taylor laid her back on the bed and started eating her which is what trips her trigger big time ... She got off and started taking Taylors clothes off and was shocked to see what he was packing in his pants ... He sat on the bed and she got on her knees on the floor in front of him and started talking him into her mouth and proceeded to give him a blow job like he has never has according to him ... Taylor then mounted her and slid his huge cock deep inside of her and fucked her like she has never been done before, she made him pull out and put a rubber on so he could keep on going until they were both drained ... Thursday, Taylor never showed up for work so he obviously had a good to great time also ... She said it will never happen again, so I guess we will see, next time ...

going to be there this month
Old 09-10-2009, 03:48 AM

Default going to be there this month

We are going there for a few days this month. Any BBC there for a 50 year old couple?

Last edited by tripfun; 09-10-2009 at 03:50 AM..

Tags
big cock, hispanic