Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

SC Couple Looking for Gangbang Anniversary
Old 12-30-2011, 04:34 AM

Talking SC Couple Looking for Gangbang Anniversary

MWC 45/46 looking for 2-4 black males to gangbang her on our anniversary. She will be blindfolded to add to the excitement. You must be clean...D&D free with proof as this will be a condom free evening. All must fill her whore cunt with seed in the first round of fucking. If any of you desire more, you can cum where you like. Anal play is strictly up to her and what her mood is. I will be there to film and participate occasionally, mostly to clean her pussy after the loads are deposited. If any bulls need me to fluff them for insertion in her i will do so. All participants must be respectful of both...this is a role play game of dominance, but she is my sub and i am giving her pussy away. i am not into humiliation of the cuckold husband, i am there as an equal and just love to watch my wife get thoroughly fucked. If you are near the Midlands of SC, send us a message with an email address or cell # so we can get in touch. Let's get busy and use this slut!

What's the date
Old 03-24-2012, 04:39 PM

Default What's the date

When is the anniversary?

Old 10-01-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razyrsharpe View Post
MWC 45/46 looking for 2-4 black males to gangbang her on our anniversary. She will be blindfolded to add to the excitement. You must be clean...D&D free with proof as this will be a condom free evening. All must fill her whore cunt with seed in the first round of fucking. If any of you desire more, you can cum where you like. Anal play is strictly up to her and what her mood is. I will be there to film and participate occasionally, mostly to clean her pussy after the loads are deposited. If any bulls need me to fluff them for insertion in her i will do so. All participants must be respectful of both...this is a role play game of dominance, but she is my sub and i am giving her pussy away. i am not into humiliation of the cuckold husband, i am there as an equal and just love to watch my wife get thoroughly fucked. If you are near the Midlands of SC, send us a message with an email address or cell # so we can get in touch. Let's get busy and use this slut!
Please invite me to your next gathering

Tags
creampie, gangbang, redhead