Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for BBCs 18 and 19 years old
Old 02-05-2012, 08:56 AM

Post Question for BBCs 18 and 19 years old

This question is for 18 to 19 year old Black Bulls and the 50+ older women that love them. I am a married BBW mom that loves to submit to 18 and 19 year old Black Bulls.

My question for the young bulls is;

1. How many of you have fucked white wives that are 50+ years old?
2. Was it just a one night stand or a continuous relationship?
3. Did the husband know?
4. How do older women compare to your young women?

My question for the older white wives is;

1. Why did you submit to such a young Black bull?
2. Was it a one night stand or a continuous relationship?
3. Did your husband know?
4. Did you ever fall in love with the young Black bull?

Old 02-06-2012, 03:22 AM

1. I prefer older women. I actively seek out women who are 40+.
2. Continuous relationship. Hotels meets, home rendez-vous when hubby is at work and kids at school.
3. Their husband's have never known about it. Always kept on the down low. Married women didnt wanna jeopardise their marriage as their husbands were not into the cuckold lifestyle.
4. Older women have looser cunts, which i prefer. You can go deep, hammer their cervix and fuck them harder than younger women. The taboo element of interracial sex is more intense with older women. They feel like they are really violating a strong taboo and therefore they are more excited about the sex. Younger women can be more filthy/nasty (in a good way), but they see sex with a black man as just routine. Older women is where it's at!!

Old 02-29-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by il2ec View Post
2. Continuous relationship. Hotels meets, home rendez-vous when hubby is at work and kids at school.
3. Their husband's have never known about it. Always kept on the down low. Married women didnt wanna jeopardise their marriage as their husbands were not into the cuckold lifestyle.
4. Older women have looser cunts, which i prefer. You can go deep, hammer their cervix and fuck them harder than younger women. The taboo element of interracial sex is more intense with older women. They feel like they are really violating a strong taboo and therefore they are more excited about the sex. Younger women can be more filthy/nasty (in a good way), but they see sex with a black man as just routine. Older women is where it's at!!

Agreed...
Older women are the best...

Old 02-24-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delite001 View Post
This question is for 18 to 19 year old Black Bulls and the 50+ older women that love them. I am a married BBW mom that loves to submit to 18 and 19 year old Black Bulls.
As an older white woman, I find this intriguing ... but would have no idea where (outside of the internet) to just happen to meet a young black bull.

question for 18 n 19 year old bbc
Old 02-24-2013, 11:52 PM

Talking question for 18 n 19 year old bbc

why dont that racist ass hole ask his wife how or girl friend how they like those black cocks?I bet he didnt know that huh.

Old 03-02-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by il2ec View Post
Yes This exactly even though I am almost 31 I still find that I am more attracted to women in their 40's and 50's i'ts almost like they attack the cock or that they cant get enough. Older women worship and make you feel like a God in the sack which in turn makes me perform at my peak, and just want to wear her out fully. I do anything for a woman that worships me

Young, hung, full of cum!
Old 03-02-2013, 02:57 PM

Default Young, hung, full of cum!

Living in Vegas I have the advantage of being able to meet an unending supply of you black guys, most I have hooked up with have been 21 or older since I meet them at the clubs or topless pools here (noooo, I don't use my boobs to attract guys!) but I have hooked up with 2 guys that were 19-20 but had fake ID's and I am sure a couple of others just didn't tell me.
Why I like young guys? I LOVE hard muscular bodies and I LOVE very large amounts of cum! The young guys are ripped and buff and young guys cum by the gallon I enjoy my body covered in it and trying to swallow an entire load from a young dick.
You would be amazed how many guys want to go fuck me now when I laugh and tell them "I'm as old as your mom!"