Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

No-show warning from SLS member
Old 03-17-2012, 09:31 PM

Default No-show warning from SLS member

Hello, all,

We're probably not alone in profiling on more than one site, such as this one plus SLS.

Any of you who have the misfortune to believe the SLS profile and certs from a guy who has the username XXBBC4U is a ripoff of your time. He'll do the chat but when it comes time to show up, he doesn't call, he emails with a lame excuse, at the last minute.

The anticipation of a meeting is part of the erotic experience and a no show leaves sexual frustration, annoyance, and regret that we chose this particular person for this evening rather than someone else.

SLS doesn't have a forum option. ILI does, and I wanted to vent somewhere and maybe save some other woman or couple from counting on this clown.

Sorry for the misfortune
Old 03-18-2012, 07:59 AM

Default Sorry for the misfortune

I think many serious people can relate to you regarding this matter as it does take away from the entire thrill and desire to participate in this type of life. There should be a section on the site where the names of noshows could be posted just to give others a fair warning. I wish you well in finding the right person going forward.

Mike

SLS Fakes
Old 03-18-2012, 08:10 AM

Default SLS Fakes

I have to agree with you, about SLS
a lot of the folks on their seem very fake and phony.
Also i must add, many on SLS don't see friendly towards
the Interracial lifestyle.

what?!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:25 AM

Angry what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl42cs View Post
Hello, all,

We're probably not alone in profiling on more than one site, such as this one plus SLS.

Any of you who have the misfortune to believe the SLS profile and certs from a guy who has the username XXBBC4U is a ripoff of your time. He'll do the chat but when it comes time to show up, he doesn't call, he emails with a lame excuse, at the last minute.

The anticipation of a meeting is part of the erotic experience and a no show leaves sexual frustration, annoyance, and regret that we chose this particular person for this evening rather than someone else.

SLS doesn't have a forum option. ILI does, and I wanted to vent somewhere and maybe save some other woman or couple from counting on this clown.
He turned down the chance to have at those boobies?

Old 03-18-2012, 10:48 AM

ya nothing worst than a no show, runis the whole thing

Old 03-18-2012, 11:07 AM

i agree with u on SLS as well....interracial and black men in general are not well sought out on there cause most of the guys in couples on there have 5 -6-7 inch dicks while we have 9 10 11 inchers and we would "ruin" there women. i know this by PERSONAL exp.

"Ruin" me, please!
Old 03-18-2012, 03:09 PM

Default "Ruin" me, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofhearts81 View Post
i agree with u on SLS as well....interracial and black men in general are not well sought out on there cause most of the guys in couples on there have 5 -6-7 inch dicks while we have 9 10 11 inchers and we would "ruin" there women. i know this by PERSONAL exp.
Thank all of you for commenting on my thread; also, if you are within easy traveling distance, please consider starting a correspondence with the aim of setting up a meeting. kingof hearts81, I believe I received a friend request from you recently; I'd love to hear from you.

Sorry to hear that
Old 03-18-2012, 05:25 PM

Default Sorry to hear that

I know how you feel ... been stood up by a couple myself!! Damn some guys have opportunity to waste!! Hope you indeed get some pipe soon!

Old 03-21-2012, 02:37 AM

They are everywhere. Jut have to navigate your way through them and find real people that want to meet and have a good time. Look at all the no response to post for black men looking for white woman and couples. If there was so many real woman here who really wanted to have a BBC then there is no issues finding one. Of course a few of these so call BBC are totally fake as well. And some are not even black. But I have contacted a few to see if they wanted to get together and play and nothing. No reply. Some do have legitimate excuses though. But most are just fakes, trolls and dreamers.

Just pointing out the cold hard facts!!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:52 AM

Default Just pointing out the cold hard facts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl42cs View Post
Hello, all,

Just wondering if y'all viewed each other on cam before meeting? Do you have the same pictures posted on SLS as you do here? If so maybe just maybe he took a deep look at the pictures and had second thoughts..

Maybe just maybe, he saw the hairs ( look like pubic hairs) growing out of your left breast, in the picture you can actually see the hair folicals.

Or maybe he noticed the untidy hands including discolored (yellow) nails (thumb on right hand)

Or maybe he noticed all the long hair on your upper thigh (left leg)

Maybe just maybe he took a deep look at the pictures instead of a surface glance and realized it wasn't for him.

I'm gonna be honest with you, if you take a deep look at the pictures you posted to represent the best of you, umm well they look a little back woods.. And maybe just maybe that blk man wasn't ready to travel those woods.. I'm just saying.. Of course I'm going by the proof that you posted, your pictures..

Sorry you were stood up, next time I would make sure EVERYTHING is out in the open way before preparing for the BBC to arrive.. And that means cam cam cam!!!