Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pittsburgh, PA! Looking!
Old 10-16-2012, 01:27 PM

Default Pittsburgh, PA! Looking!

Looking for our second encounter! We are open and honest and a professional couple! Discretion and Protection are a must! We prefer this to be about pleasure and satisfaction, and have no desire to be treated poorly, or made to feel like pigs or sluts!

WE would LOVE to chat or share info with any couple, ladies or gents, and especially BBC's! Our story is hot, and the pictures are hotter!

Lastly, please send us a note if you really want to meet or chat! We would love to meet a couple that is about or age, with the same interests, that perhaps we could share a BBC with! Let us know if you are out there!

Regards
2LiveLifeHappy!

Old 12-25-2012, 02:32 AM

i'm interested

Old 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM

HI,,we are a pittsburgh couple,,we are always looking for friends in the life style,,,feel free to say hello if you like,,we would love to chat with you,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2livelifehappy View Post
Looking for our second encounter! We are open and honest and a professional couple! Discretion and Protection are a must! We prefer this to be about pleasure and satisfaction, and have no desire to be treated poorly, or made to feel like pigs or sluts!

WE would LOVE to chat or share info with any couple, ladies or gents, and especially BBC's! Our story is hot, and the pictures are hotter!

Lastly, please send us a note if you really want to meet or chat! We would love to meet a couple that is about or age, with the same interests, that perhaps we could share a BBC with! Let us know if you are out there!

Regards
2LiveLifeHappy!

Old 08-22-2014, 09:38 PM

hello im dana im in the area would like to chat and possibly meet someday

Old 08-22-2014, 10:22 PM

I'm open to what you're looking for. I'm in Pittsburgh looking for a good time just like what you're. Talking about. And yes BBC!!!

Help if you can - PGH area
Old 08-23-2014, 04:29 AM

Default Help if you can - PGH area

We are in the Pittsburgh area. Has anyone had any luck meeting people on this site? I'd love for my wife to find a guy that she can hook up with every month or so. Not finding anyone in the area.
J & T

Old 08-27-2014, 08:05 AM

Nope!!! Been trying to set some things up with but they fell through. Work schedule changed so I'm a lot more available