Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Want older wife to try a black cock
Old 12-31-2012, 03:41 PM

Default Want older wife to try a black cock

Want my wife to try and take a black cock for once before we get past it.She loves her black dildo and dont mind doing a bit of roll play now and then.when fucking with the dildo i say you like the big black cock?and she says OHH YES,and cums hard.she wont watch vids or anything like that dont swear either.Got her new undies white sussies to wear tonight she said i can have a pic so watch for it.Wife only ever had me im thin girth and 5 inches.

I would love to
Old 12-31-2012, 04:37 PM

Default I would love to

Hello,

I am a well endowed BBC who can help you. I think she would love it.

good ass for her age
Old 01-01-2013, 04:37 AM

Default good ass for her age

bad night ,she had a few large drinks ,got me pic ok but after that we started of with me doing me fingers and a lick or three then after 15 mins she was lying on her back with her legs right back with her feet nearly touching her own face vagina wide open i wanking her pussy .i was lying the other way so she could wank me.I said to her wank that small cock,she was wanking me really fast,to fast.I said to her you want a bigger cock you want a big black cock?tell me you want a black cock,My lovely drunk wife of 46 went OHH yes I want a big Black Cock, I need a bigger cock!just as my wife said that i could not hold back any longer and shot my load and went limpshe was not happy ,I said sorry but she just rolled over on her side and said nothing .so i just got up and done this .in the morning we will say nothing about it.
Attached Thumbnails
Want older wife to try a black cock-1.jpg  

You are right
Old 01-01-2013, 04:46 PM

Default You are right

That IS a nice ass! Sorry about what happened. Sounds like you wanna see her get pounded by a black cock just as bad as she needs it

aye
Old 01-03-2013, 10:51 PM

Default aye

your right there!I cant get a hard on now ,unless am thinking of her taking a black cock.

Tags
big black cock