Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

ok
Old 01-18-2013, 12:32 PM

Default ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyBlondeGirl View Post
No takers???
I will be in your area soon
How does that sound

That sounds like
Old 01-18-2013, 05:02 PM

Default That sounds like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerBBC2012 View Post
I will be in your area soon
How does that sound

LOL Ty gonna take care of this verification!!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-18-2013 at 05:07 PM..

Old 01-18-2013, 05:16 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Apparently ur eyes do not work well...but my pics clearly show I'm ALL female...

Bottom line is if you don't have ONE verified picture then the rest can be just as fake as the man on the moon.... I mean come on now.. Anyone can upload any pics and claim to be that person..

Erase all doubt and get verified..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
what do you think mustang? fake or real?

Honestly, I'm not sure at this point but looks like Ty is gonna take one for the team.. lol

Old 01-20-2013, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
i thought you were from bend? i think you're a typical lying DUDE on this site..why did you close your profile?

Yea, looks fishy, doesn't it!?!

Oh well...
Old 01-21-2013, 02:30 PM

Default Oh well...

...and I was hoping this one was real.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:56 PM

I am real..I'm not some dude you rude ass ppl...those are my pics I posted. I don't understand what you mean by "validating"... if you truly wanted to know who I am why don't you send me a message and ask. Obviously none of you read the about me to see where I'm from or where I go!! It appears to me by comments and by the fact those of you who think I am fake have hardly any friends and no pics on ur stuff......explain that!! At least I posted some pics. And no I did not post any pussy pics.....if that is what ur "validate" means...I do have some class and only willingly to share such pics with those that truly are interested.....but as I see it right now those of you who have no pics no friends are just are for pics nothing more!!! So move on I don't have to prove crap to you...

Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
I am real..I'm not some dude you rude ass ppl...those are my pics I posted. I don't understand what you mean by "validating"... if you truly wanted to know who I am why don't you send me a message and ask. Obviously none of you read the about me to see where I'm from or where I go!! It appears to me by comments and by the fact those of you who think I am fake have hardly any friends and no pics on ur stuff......explain that!! At least I posted some pics. And no I did not post any pussy pics.....if that is what ur "validate" means...I do have some class and only willingly to share such pics with those that truly are interested.....but as I see it right now those of you who have no pics no friends are just are for pics nothing more!!! So move on I don't have to prove crap to you...
Just jump into the chat and turn your cam on (I'm there right now). I think that would put any doubts to rest.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 PM

Sorry I am on my phone. I do not have a desk job that I can sit and chat ppl all day long. I do not have a cam on my desktop either... I check this site thru out the day.. it's sad that I'd have to prove my self by a cam.... if you email me back s nd want to know me then you can explain validate.....

Old 01-21-2013, 08:22 PM

I was just making a suggestion for a quick way to put the whole thing to rest. But if it isn't convenient to do the chat now, just do it when you have access to your computer. Like I said, it would be a quick and easy way to prove yourself to everybody.

And yes, it is sad that you have to prove yourself. But with all the white guys around here pretending to be women, people are starting to lose their patience for BS.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:42 PM

Yeah well it's hard to prove if you do not have a cam :/

That's why I give cetrain ppl that appeal to me my email.

Then I validate them...

That's just how I roll...

Tags
craves bbc, milf, white wife