Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

looking for long term meets in mid-Michigan
Old 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM

Post looking for long term meets in mid-Michigan

couple looking for long term meets on a regular basis around 2x a month or so in mid-Michigan IE: saginaw, Midland Bay City are or farther up north we are from the Houghton Lake area plus we do get down around Detroit but only once or so every few months
I would like to find more of a local guy. please I am looking for real meets only.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:11 AM

My husband an I do the same thing, we are from the Lansing area, we have about 3-4 black guys I meet with when I'm feeling the craving for chocolate If you guys were ever interested maybe we could set up a group thing and have a few BBC's come by and have some fun. Send me a message if that's something that interests you guys.

Ladies....
Old 05-22-2013, 08:36 PM

Default Ladies....

Both of U ladies seem like real fun...I would like 2B added 2 that party, baby...or even some private gatherings....get back at me with a message...let's party....