Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf_cltnc View Post
it's a shame that jealous morons posting crap about me not being real are allowed on this site - I happen to be Very Real and consider those scums that post such childish garbage are just rude - i'm on a few other personals sites and could care less what someone i donb't even know thinks or says. way to much time on your hands - just pathetic
I agree it is quite a shame. However, you are confused about what is really going on. There are several real men on this site and significantly less real women members. With that said, it is funny when "women" post looking for men and never respond. In your case, you either had or deleted a message from me at least 3 weeks prior to your post. I simply pointed that fact out. Even if you are not interested, a simply reply saying so dispels the sense of your profile being fake.

For the other part of your comment, I can only speak for myself. I have been described as a lot of things, pathetic or moron never seems to come up. I'm a grown, strong, black man and I'm know you would not take the implied tone of you message in my presence. Anyway, good luck wherever you go and hope you have a better attitude there.

Love at first read.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:04 PM

Thumbs up Love at first read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbbc View Post
I agree it is quite a shame. However, you are confused about what is really going on. There are several real men on this site and significantly less real women members. With that said, it is funny when "women" post looking for men and never respond. In your case, you either had or deleted a message from me at least 3 weeks prior to your post. I simply pointed that fact out. Even if you are not interested, a simply reply saying so dispels the sense of your profile being fake.

For the other part of your comment, I can only speak for myself. I have been described as a lot of things, pathetic or moron never seems to come up. I'm a grown, strong, black man and I'm know you would not take the implied tone of you message in my presence. Anyway, good luck wherever you go and hope you have a better attitude there.

Love the way you laid it down!!

Nice real nice and your correct. In your presence they/HE wouldn't take that tone with you.

What???
Old 06-12-2013, 07:06 PM

Thumbs up What???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
you're the real loser.....you come on this site trying to bullshit the real guys into believing you are looking for a black man from nc and sc....all of those black men in nc and sc, who in there right mine gonna take you serious....

You having fun without me? 💋 Nice work. 😊