Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Meet blackman in London
Old 08-10-2013, 09:26 AM

Default Meet blackman in London

Hi,

Me and my hubby will be in London in the next days and would like to find “black” nightclubs/ bars to hook up with black men. We are a young couple (twenties) and trying to find places were couples or females are looking for big black man and the lifestyle is acceptable. Which places do you recommend us? Please, not adult sex parties or swinger clubs.

We hope to play in London.

London.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:20 PM

Default London.

Tottenham and South London both have large black communities. However as in any large city there are areas you would not be advised to visit. Both these areas have the nice and not so nice areas. I would say parts of East London would be good to try. Honestly though I would either search on here or try BMFC website. .. Good luck and have fun. FnRx

Areas
Old 09-24-2013, 09:29 PM

Default Areas

I was born in the Uk and let me tell You..I'm black and I wouldn't wonder round most white areas..
in London there have 95 racially motivated Murders of young Black men ,that's not counting the deaths in police custody

You have more chance getting robbed or murdered in poor areas generally..

The previous poster is talking nonsense.

Old 09-30-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carreira2004 View Post
Hi,

Me and my hubby will be in London in the next days and would like to find “black” nightclubs/ bars to hook up with black men. We are a young couple (twenties) and trying to find places were couples or females are looking for big black man and the lifestyle is acceptable. Which places do you recommend us? Please, not adult sex parties or swinger clubs.

We hope to play in London.
I am available if you want to