Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

vegas nov 1st to 3rd
Old 09-29-2013, 03:49 AM

Default vegas nov 1st to 3rd

We we will in vegas from the nov1st to the 3rd. I am looking for a very hung guy to sleep with my wife. The only caveat is she does not know I am planning this. She is very open to the idea as we have discussed it many many times before. She has only thought of it happening spontaneously. She just needs a little push. I was thinking to meet you in a club or bar and you can casually flirt/dance with her and see what happpens. Agian she can not know it was set up. The reason I am approaching it this way is to ensure we get a very hung man without having the possibility of getting back to the room with a stranger only to find out he does not measure up. She is VERY beautiful 5'5" 135lbs latina with 34dd breast. Now I am 7.5 and pretty thick myself so you must be much much larger. She is also 27yrs old. If your interested please ket me know and we can discuss further.

Old 09-30-2013, 02:15 AM

Or can anyone recommend a site where I can find someone to make this happen. In reading alot fo comments on other post it appears there are alot of fake accounts/people on this site only interested in picture collecting. Thanks everyone.

Email Me..
Old 10-01-2013, 06:42 AM

Default Email Me..

Hi,

Email me and we can discuss the details...

Old 10-01-2013, 08:06 AM

Take her to the Red Rooster swinger club while your in town on a Saturday night. There are plenty of men that would hit on her. I would help you but I am only looking for experience women in the swing game.