Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Wife in Cleveland area Looking For super hung black Cock to fullfill Fantasy
Old 12-30-2009, 01:05 PM

Default White Wife in Cleveland area Looking For super hung black Cock to fullfill Fantasy

I want to fullfill my fantasy I Want A Huge large thick black cock, the biggest I can find ,to stretch my Pussy while I make my husband watch and takes pics and have him lick my ass during and pussy after your done dumpiing your load in me. We can meet at a motel I just want to fuck than have you leave after you are done fucking me and streching my pussy out for hubby to clean. For the right cock we may travel.
please show proof of size and must be disease free and prove it!! heavy cummers a must

Last edited by markosdream; 12-30-2009 at 05:45 PM..

Old 12-30-2009, 01:48 PM

Send pics and info to 843-540-2889 would love to dump my fertile load in you. Send the pics so I know wat I'm getting

Old 12-30-2009, 02:51 PM

You wont be dissapointed my pic is in my profile. You dont have any Pics in your Profile Send pics of your Cock so I know whats going to stretch me open!

Last edited by markosdream; 12-30-2009 at 09:37 PM..

We are still looking for that big thick black Cock
Old 09-18-2010, 10:52 PM

Default We are still looking for that big thick black Cock

Im Still searching for the biggest black cock I can find to fuck me silly in front of my husband for the first time any takers?

No, there is no pic in your profile.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:21 PM

Default No, there is no pic in your profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markosdream View Post
You wont be dissapointed my pic is in my profile. You dont have any Pics in your Profile Send pics of your Cock so I know whats going to stretch me open!
I would be interested, but you didn't have any pictures up. Put some pictures up, it would help your fantasy become a reality.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markosdream View Post
Im Still searching for the biggest black cock I can find to fuck me silly in front of my husband for the first time any takers?
I have pics in my profile and I'm very interested I'm in cleveland and we can set this up if you want to get in touch my number is 2166443958