Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

slutty girlfriend
Old 01-13-2010, 02:46 AM

Default slutty girlfriend

hi all im trying to get my girlfriend into fucking black guys, but im struggling how to ask her in the right way. i love seeing black men fucking white women and would love to see her getting fucked by a black man.

she is only 19 and every weekend after work she goes out clubbing with her girls friends, i always tell her to dress a little dirty just so there more chance of guys hitting on her, one night she went out and came back with a guys number, he was black and was an old school friend of hers who i know did fuck her a few times because she told her friend and her friend told me, when we first got togther she always went on about him and before we acually were boyfriend, girlfriend she always used to go aorund his home apparently with a few friends to go in his hot tub, i might be wrong but i got a gutt feeling she was getting some black cock in the hot tub, and i know there were at least 2 black guys around his house on occasions becuase she dropped it out about them when we first got togther, so as far as i no she might have been there gangbang queen, everytime she use to return home from his house i was never allowed to see her, i never knew why she always said she was tired, maybe to much cock who knows i might be wrong.

anybody think she was getting black cock or am i just being paranoid...
please comment

Old 01-13-2010, 05:08 AM

Oh yeah she most definitely has gotten fucked by black cock at the hot tub party. There is no way in hell a white girl is going to be around black guys and not get fucked. My suggestion is to talk to her about it when you are fucking her. Let her know it's OK. She'll spill the beans one way or another

Already Know!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:22 PM

Default Already Know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblack531 View Post
Oh yeah she most definitely has gotten fucked by black cock at the hot tub party. There is no way in hell a white girl is going to be around black guys and not get fucked. My suggestion is to talk to her about it when you are fucking her. Let her know it's OK. She'll spill the beans one way or another
prancing around white pussy, to a bunch of Horny Niggaz. You already know!

oh yes
Old 01-28-2010, 08:23 AM

Default oh yes

i think she was getting some black cock big time, if you could never see her after she came back from there she was probably covered in cum and sore

Definitely
Old 01-29-2010, 04:06 AM

Default Definitely

I agree..no white girl is gonna be around a couple of black guys in a hot tub without getting fucked...they are too easy. You should be able to tell when her pussy doesnt feel the same anymore.. it had to have been stretched. Every gf ive ever had (all white) had nice tight pussies and theres no way they would be the same after a big black cock.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:34 PM

Of course she was! Now get out there & find that little slut some BBC!

finally
Old 02-06-2010, 02:30 AM

Default finally

hi all just to keep you informed, i finally got the courage to ask my girlfriend amy if she ever had a black guy and what went on at that guys house she used to visit, Being drunk she told me a lot, she said she went to the black guys home for a drink with her friend and they both ended up getting fucked by 4 black guys two on each girl in the hot tub. she said the guys wouldnt wear condoms and enjoyed cumming up there tight white pussies, she said she did this 3 times with her friend as they found it very exciting running the risk of getting knocked up by one of the black men. I couldnt ask her if she fancied fucking a black guy in front of me as i was cutt up at what she had told me

Old 03-25-2010, 12:46 AM

you need to bring this up, as has already been suggested, when you are fucking her. As she is getting near to cumming, ask her to call out her fav Black Mans name. Get her used to doing this, tell her as often as posiible that you are OK with it. Make sure you up the anti by telling her that you get very turnd on by the idea of you and a Black Man or Men.
Take it slowly at first because she will want to know you really are 100% OK with this. Once you have convinced her of this, the rest should be easy.
This is what I did with my wife and it woerked
Good luck

That's funny
Old 03-25-2010, 05:08 PM

Default That's funny

That's funny, in another thread on here you said your wife has been "black exclusive" since she was 15, and you met her when she was 27! BUSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipu9 View Post
you need to bring this up, as has already been suggested, when you are fucking her. As she is getting near to cumming, ask her to call out her fav Black Mans name. Get her used to doing this, tell her as often as posiible that you are OK with it. Make sure you up the anti by telling her that you get very turnd on by the idea of you and a Black Man or Men.
Take it slowly at first because she will want to know you really are 100% OK with this. Once you have convinced her of this, the rest should be easy.
This is what I did with my wife and it woerked
Good luck

black
Old 03-28-2010, 05:39 PM

Default black

hey man i dont think you have to worry about getting her into black cock,shell be just fine there its getting her away from it that will be the problem .