Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first weekend away with my bull
Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 PM

Default My first weekend away with my bull

I have tried to recall as much detail as possible as I know that many of you out there appreciate this, however I do not remember it all as I was pretty tired by the end and I have primarily written this for hubby to enjoy. Forgive me if some detail is jumbled or if I gloss over bits.

Also there weren't many pictures taken during the weekend and those that J & I did take were on mobile phones and mostly are not very good quality – sorry folks!

Well I decided to accept J's (my bull) invitation to go away for the weekend with him to meet up with some of his old college friends and their partners.

I had some very specific instructions before we went:

1. Not to have sex or masturbate for the two weeks beforehand
2. To wear my wedding rings
3. To tell anyone who asked that my cuckold hubby was at home with the kids and knew I was with my black lover
4. To wear skirts or dresses but no jeans or trousers
5. To wear stockings or hold ups at all times
6. To remember that I belonged to J for the duration

Friday

In the morning hubby helped me get ready by shaving my pussy leaving a just little of my bush above my opening. He helped to choose my outfits, lingerie and stockings taking care to pick out things that he thought J would like.

I teased him that it might not just be J who saw my panties & bras which made him really hard and he wanted to fuck me but I told him I was probably going to be well screwed over the next 48 hours. Anyway J had already had to speak to him during the week to remind him that J owned my pussy and that he had forbidden me sex for the two weeks run up. I needed to save myself for my bull and what was to come, after all I was his property for the next few days and not hubby's. Naturally he was disappointed but he understood that he had to accept the situation.

Hubby chose a matching black bra & panties with black hold ups. Even though I was wearing hold ups I like the security of a suspender belt as well. Over the top I wore a black short skirt, jumper and black suede boots which he said that this was my 'going away outfit'.

J picked me up mid morning and we drove to a hotel in the North of England arriving early afternoon. When we booked in I was embarrassed as J used our real names. Mr J H....... & Mrs Helen B....... The receptionist tried not to change expression but I could tell that she was curious.

We went straight up to the room, flung our cases on the bed and turned to face each other. J asked “Did you follow my instructions?”, I nodded ' Good” he said “remember I own you, you are to do as you're told, now take off your clothes & boots but keep your underwear on.” Slowly he motioned me forward and kissed me, I could feel his cock pressed hard against my pelvis and I let my hand drop to massage his growing erection inside his pants. It had been two very long weeks without relief and I was more than ready to be satisfied. I sank to my knees and undid his belt and fly to release his gorgeous cock. I sucked his shaft for a long time, licking his penis from base to tip and fondling his balls. I paid special attention to his silky smooth helmet, tasting his pre cum as it started to ooze out. Eventually he laid me on my back and eased down my panties and proceeded to lap at my sopping wet pussy. It only took a few minutes before I came but he carried on and soon brought me to the edge of another orgasm. I needed him to fill my aching pussy, so I pulled him up on top of me and grabbed his cock to get it inside. He started slowly teasing me with the tip of his dick, making me cream like mad for about 10 minutes. Eventually I could take it no longer and I grabbed his arse and shoved his rock hard shaft into my pussy. I came again almost instantly, shuddering hard but he continued to pound me with his beautiful cock. We fucked for the next 2 hours or so. He did me in the doggy position, missionary, cowgirl fashion and from behind side by side. He made me cum a three times and filled me with two loads of his thick sticky cream that afternoon. The sex was incredible and this was just the start.

It was now early evening and we were running late to meet his friends down at the bar . I quickly put my clothes back on with some fresh panties and tidied myself up.

Downstairs in the bar his friends had started to gather. There was a mixture of white, black & mixed couples and three singles – two men, one white the other black and a black girl. There were several other halves that were new to the crowd as I was, so I didn't feel out of place.

The conversation flowed freely and J introduced me as his girl friend. A number of the women looked vaguely surprised as I'm pretty sure they had all noticed my rings.

At dinner I was sat between Sarah, the white girlfriend of one of J's black mates, and another black mate of J's called Phil who was there on his own. During the meal Sarah asked me if I was divorced as she knew I wasn’t J’s wife. I mumbled a bit but then J leaned over and said “She’s left her little dick white hubby at home so she can get some real man inside her”. I was mortified and I think Sarah was a little taken aback. The conversation on the rest of the table stopped and everyone looked at me and J and I went bright red. After a moment of silence the conversation picked up again and Sarah and I carried on talking. She told me she understood the attraction to black men, after all she had chosen black over white for the same reasons, so she wasn't fazed by my revelation. But she did question me closely on how a cuckolding relationship worked and what my husband got out of it. I told her that he got off on me being pleasured by a BBC and that he knew that J could take me places that he doesn't. We talked about the attraction of black men in general and she told me that many of her girlfriends were black curious as well but were afraid to try. I was aware that some of the others were listening in but no one made any comment. The rest of the evening passed with casual conversation and plenty of drinks. At about 1am the group drifted away and J & I retired.

I was so turned on by the evening, knowing that most of the crowd had either heard J’s comment, my conversation with Sarah or must have guessed by now that I was married to another but with J for the weekend. I realised that I liked the buzz of being 'owned' and of being out on display.

I was really turned on and my panties were soaking with my juices and J's cum from earlier in the day. As soon as we got back into the room J pressed me up against the wardrobe and shoved his hand up my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my panties. He kissed me forcefully whilst his fingers slipped past my knickers and into my waiting vagina. He started talking dirty to me saying things like “you liked it that they knew you were married didn't you?, it makes you hot knowing that your bull is going to service you and you want it so bad you don’t care that all those prim and proper wives know.” He was right, I didn’t care I just needed him and right then.

Clothes were thrown around the room as we rushed to get at each other and I needed his tool like I never have before. He pinched, sucked and licked my nipples while I grabbed him with both hands and stroked his rock hard cock. He moved his hands round behind me and slipped them under my arse cheeks, lifting me up until the tip of his cock was nudging at my slippery hole. Then he lowered me back down until he had impaled me fully on his stiff tool while I wrapped my legs around his back. Using his big hands he bounced me up and down, stretching my tight snatch with his thick weapon whilst I hung on to his neck. I can't begin to describe how that felt – he was so deep and I yelled out loud as I had an earth shattering orgasm. We then moved to the bed where we continued to fuck for about an hour and a half. In the end we both came while he was doing me doggy style but then I ran out of steam, collapsed and fell asleep.

There are a few pictures from friday attached

If there is interest I will try to write some more about Saturday & Sunday later

xxHelen
Attached Thumbnails
My first weekend away with my bull-friday-1.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-friday-2.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-friday-3.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-friday-4.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-friday-5.jpg  

More please
Old 03-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Default More please

Helen, thank you for the details and pics....better than nothing!!! Please share more of the details of the weekend. How many more bbc's did you get? Get g/b'd? Participate in anything with Sarah?

Looking forward to hearing more.

Weekend with J
Old 03-09-2010, 06:56 PM

Default Weekend with J

Thanks for posting as I would love to hear more about your weekend with J. The pics were great sounds like you had a great evening. Please let us know what happened next.
You are a beautiful person.

Saturday
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 PM

Default Saturday

Saturday

I awoke in the morning still wearing my hold ups from the night before. I was a bit sore so I asked him not to fuck me just then. He told me that he needed attention and I'd better see to it, so I took my time to service his early morning woody until he spurted his cum in my mouth, which I swallowed.

After a shower and some moisturiser on my sore bits I dressed for breakfast. We were spending the day drifting around the shops so I wore my red bra & panties with black opaque hold ups. On top I had a black dress, wide leather belt with my black boots.

The day passed off with out much of interest except that on several occasions J asked me how I had liked Phil the previous evening. He was not too subtle about it so I could see where this was going. At lunch I asked J directly if he was trying to set me up to be with him & Phil. He told me that Phil was a good friend of his and he liked to share his possessions with his friends. J knew that I had a fantasy about being with two men at once and this was an ideal opportunity. I was so hot for it, I could feel my juices starting to flow just thinking about two cocks at once. I was getting very damp the more we talked but I insisted that, as I didn't know Phil, he would have to wear a condom to be safe.

Back in the room later J went down on me and sucked and licked me to orgasm. I was still a little sore and didn't want to spoil what was to come later (excuse the pun!).

We changed for the evening as we were all going to have an early dinner and then off to the theatre. I wore my black basque and panties with opaque black stockings, all this under a favourite little dark blue halter neck number.

At dinner I was sat between Phil & J and the conversation was full of plenty of sexual innuendo. All during the meal J kept sliding his hand up my dress reaching my stocking tops but stopping short of my cunny.

In the theatre I again sat between J & Phil at the end of the row. A little while after the lights went down for the second half I felt J's hand on my knee. He started to gently slide his hand up and down my inner leg, starting at the knee but moving slowly further up towards my treasure. I was getting wet as the situation was such a turn on – being felt up in a public place even though the lights were down. J steadily got nearer my pussy and I couldn't help but open my thighs for him.

Then I had a real shock because Phil put his hand on my other knee and started to glide up towards my opening. What I didn't know at the time was that J had planned this with Phil before the weekend. I now had two hands rubbing my inner thighs up to the tops of my stockings, rucking my dress up so that it was almost round my waist at the front. Gently Phil's hand rubbed up against my panties and he caressed my pussy through the material. J had also reached my knickers and he slid a finger under the elastic into my pussy which was leaking juice as you would never believe. Phil now slid his finger inside too and I had two fingers massaging my box. I couldn't take it for long, the feeling was so intense that I was having trouble keeping quiet. I came hard and had to fake a coughing fit to cover up.

At the end of the show a couple of the crowd asked me if I was ok as I had coughed so much and looked a bit flushed. I didn't say anything but I bet some of them guessed. Sarah particularly gave me a quizzical look.

I couldn't wait to get back to our room, but I had to endure some after show drinks before we eventually returned to the hotel. J & I went straight up and as soon as I was through the door I was all over him, kissing and caressing his hard on through his trousers. Phil arrived shortly after and the two men sat down on the bed. J ordered me to do a strip in front of them. Slowly I untied the neck of my dress and slipped it down around my ankles to the floor. I stepped out and J told me to give them both a little dance whilst I took off my basque and stockings. I wiggled as best I could bearing in mind that my cunt was now red hot with desire. Eventually J stood up and told me to bend over, undo Phil's trousers, take out his prick and start sucking it as his brother need the services of an obedient white wife. As I undid his fly I could feel J behind me, his hands on my hips taking hold of my panties and pulling them down. I felt his tongue against my lips as he started to probe my love hole. I was in heaven, one black cock in my mouth and being licked from behind, but it was about to get better as J stood up and I could feel his helmet nudging against my gapping pussy. He took a couple of strokes until his cock filled me completely and then he started a steady pumping rhythm whilst I continued to jack & suck Phil. About 5 minutes later I came, the first of the night and my legs turned to jelly.

Phil said it was his turn to “get some of that black cock loving pussy” and they flipped me over on to my back. J moved me up the bed and pushed my arms up above my head. Then, using my hold ups, he tied my wrists together. Phil put on a condom, then grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide as I was pinned on the bed by J holding my wrists down. Phil got between my thighs and positioned his meat at the entrance to my box. His cock didn't seem as big as J’s but was still a decent length and quite thick. He wasted no time in shoving his dick inside me and started to thrust quickly and hard. Meantime J moved round to beside my head and offered his cock covered with my cum for me to suck, while Phil leant forward and sucked on my nipples.

I love my nipples being licked and sucked and have been known to cum just through this alone. And so even though I have never tasted my own juices before, and in other circumstances would probably not have done it, I took him into my mouth - not that I had much choice. He was still rock hard and I love the velvety feel of his soft skin on the underside of his shaft. We carried on like this for some time with Phil slamming into me roughly with his tool until eventually he shouted that he was coming and pulled out. He whipped off the condom and continued to wank himself until he spurted his thick gooey cum all over me. I continued giving J oral until he too came, but this load went in my mouth and down my throat.

J untied me and we had a short break from fucking and spent some time just stroking & fondling each other. At one point I had one man each side sucking a nipple and J lightly playing with my button – I was delirious. Eventually Phil was hard again and wanted some more. At this time J was on his back so I climbed on top of him and sank myself down on his waiting pole, grinding my hips up & down. Phil came round the front and I took him in my mouth and started to suck him at the same time. After a bit Phil moved away and I saw him put another condom on. The next thing I knew he was round at my back door trying to force his cock up my arse. I'm not a big fan of anal normally but I let him try. I'm not sure how much he got in but I was stretched out completely with one cock deep in my pussy and another up my arse. The sensation was overwhelming as they both thrust into me alternately and they had me on the brink for ages. Eventually I had to ask Phil to stop as I couldn't take it anymore and, because he was ramming into my arse really hard, I was afraid that he might do some permanent damage. I think he was a bit pissed off with me after that because he took more of a back seat, mainly watching J fuck & cum in me in several different positions. I did give him another blowjob as J did me in the missionary position, this time he shot his load all over my chin, neck & tits.

About 4 am Phil left and J & I fell asleep.

Pics attached from Saturday. Let me know if you want me to write about Sunday.

xxHelen
Attached Thumbnails
My first weekend away with my bull-saturday-1.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-saturday-3.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-saturday-4.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-saturday-10.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-saturday-11.jpg  

Black on White Weekends . . .
Old 03-10-2010, 08:28 PM

Default Black on White Weekends . . .

Great story, would like more pictures.
Please let us know how Sunday's fun was.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:01 AM

Hooked pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself very much. I am sure that J is going to plan another weekend after such a pleasing time for you. Look forward to any additional pics and details of the remainder of the weekend.

Pleased to be of service!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:50 PM

Default Pleased to be of service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh1956 View Post
Wow, what an adventure! I'm so glad you did it. My wife and I got so turned on that we did something we've never done before; Inviting my wife's black lover to our house while our kids were at school! And like you, she also got her arse fucked, only this time he came heavily into her! She was just oozing cum from every orifice by the time he left! Then it was my turn! xxx

Hi rjh

Nice to hear from you again. It' seems odd to think that sharing my experience has inspired others to further adventures.

I take it your wife's lover fucked her in your bed? This is something that J talked about several times over the weekend - fucking me in the marital bed that I share with hubby.

I haven't told hubby about this yet.....will pick my time and see what he thinks. How did you react?

xxHelen

Great Story
Old 03-11-2010, 06:58 PM

Default Great Story

Love to hear more with more pics. My wife is turned on by your expierience and of course we both fucked for a long time after your story. Don't stop now let us hear more.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:44 AM

I really enjoyed your comments especially the dinner conversation. When J said his statement about you and your husband and no one said anything. For the whole group to say nothing only help increase the power of your Bull, not just over you but over the entire group. Each of the white women who were there with a white husband would have notice their husbands said nothing, would know that if they did it two there husbands would continue to be silent, that the option of being Black owned is now available to them.
It sounds like you really enjoyed being open about being in the service of the Black Man after the initial jitters which I’m sure everyone has. I hope the experiences continues for you and your husband.
Oh and as for the pictures, you have a very pretty figure, I’m glad to see a figure like that is the property of the Black Man.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:18 PM

hi helen im so happy for you the weekend away seems like a total sucsess ,the other story was great getting me very horny in some bbc urgently .mandy