Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hubby forced to watch
Old 04-01-2010, 12:36 PM

Default Hubby forced to watch

Had some of my favorite lovers over a few months back. Hubby was forced to suck them hard and guide them into my pussy and then just sit back and watch them fill me with cum and try to impregante me. They would pull out and he would have to lick them clean and get them hard again. They tied me up and took turn after turn on me. I begged them to cum in me with their amazing black cocks; they would reach places in me that no white man has ever reached. When they were all done hubby had to lick me clean. Hubby was forced to wear his cuck outfit by these amazing lovers...Pictures attached are from that night.

Let me know if you like them!

Last edited by hangten; 04-01-2010 at 08:14 PM..

Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 PM

This is just the way it is for us as well. Hubby sucks cock, eats cum, cleans my well used sticky holes, & offers his asshole for my lovers to fuck.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:14 PM

Absolutely fantastic, i like to tie my wife up for her lover to fuck in that way , when he arrives her pussy is juicy as i have been eating it. She has three trustworthy lovers and i beg them to tie me up naked as well to watch my wife get it up her waiting pussy,

Last edited by fuckmythroat; 04-01-2010 at 07:54 PM..

huge bbc are wanted
Old 05-04-2010, 06:26 PM

Default huge bbc are wanted

i'm looking for group of huge bbc to offer them my wife 33y/o in her next birthday.. she is very hungry to bbc & semen